It looks like a chevy SSR

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Power Wagon Concept' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

Compare them

2. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

your right it does but the difference is this isn't coming out <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

Yeah it does look like it. Problem is it came out 2 years before the Chevy hit the drawing boards. Looks like the SSR is the copycat

4. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

it's 4 time the size<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

Let me just say that, no matter what Chevy Produces some asshole is going to say they copyed it!

Did dodge make, a vehicle close to the ElCamino, no!! And that is where Chevy says this idea originated from!!!

Chevy is in a league of the own!!

ElCam71

6. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

I agree, Mister!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

The only thing slightly similar is the rounded roof. Now I don't think this truck is too bad, but I'd take an SSR any day. If only the SSR had AWD.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

I was just responding to the original post dumbass. Calm down and go take your Midol

9. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

Number 1 The Dodge Power Wagon was made before the SSR was even drawn so therefore Chevy Copyed Dodge as ussally they always do. And they don't look that much alike. So Chris Durom or whoever you are shut the F###ck up if you don't know what your talking about

10. the only part that doesnt look like a SSR is the grill

11. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

12. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

CALM DOWN, SHIT, ALL I SAID WAS THEY LOOK THE SAME!

13. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

BULLSHIT. Saying that the power wagon looks like the ssr is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing that i have ever heard. First of all, the ssr came out long after the power wagon, so if anything the ssr looks like the power wagon. Second of all, the ssr is about 1/5 the size of the power wagon, and i would barely call the ssr a truck, which the dodge definitely is. If the ssr resembles any dodge concept, it would be the sidewinder, which coincidentally came out before the ssr as well. Chevy is a copy cat company, with this example, the redesigned venture that came out looking like the caravan, and the silverado heavy duty shares the sloping hood over the head lights that dodge began in 1994. Think about what you say before you say it, and try to know what youre talking about.

14. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

You're one to talk, you're Dodge-biased, your name gives it away!

15. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

he's rite!

16. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

SHUT THE #$%# UP! Dodge stole this from chevy, chevy realesed the concept pics in like 99 98, followed throught with production and not dodge is just making some pics in 2000, ok so just cause your deuluded with dodge doesnt need to screw ur brain up to see the truth! GM ROCKS!! PONTIAC!!!!

17. Re: It looks like a chevy SSR

no it does'nt look like a cheavy SSR, but more like a dodge ram.!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. yeah chevy always copies dodge.

i don't know which one is worst. if this crap or the other