It looks like...

Discussion in '1964 Cheetah GT V8' started by AnthonyA9, Aug 9, 2002.

1. A Hot Wheels Twin Mill mixed with a late 60s Corvette. Both very good things. Cheetah is a fitting name.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: It looks like...

looks like a 60 corvette that hit a side of a wall and then it still worked so they called it the cheetah to cover it up<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: It looks like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from drake</i>
    <b>looks like a 60 corvette that hit a side of a wall and then it still worked so they called it the cheetah to cover it up</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

kind of but not really<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: It looks like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from drake</i>
    <b>looks like a 60 corvette that hit a side of a wall and then it still worked so they called it the cheetah to cover it up</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I believe it!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: It looks like...

It looks like a penis, but it's fast as hell!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: It looks like...

raw power in this baby, right on.

7. Re: It looks like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>It looks like a penis, but it's fast as hell!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ill show you a penis thats fast as hell

hahaha

*sings* one minute maaaaaaaaaaaaan haha<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: It looks like...

I wish that my penis was that fast...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: It looks like...

It looks like the car from Saturday Night Lives cartoon,the Ambiguously Gay Duo!!! It looks just like it!!!LOL!!!

10. Re: It looks like...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AnthonyA9</i>
    <b>A Hot Wheels Twin Mill mixed with a late 60s Corvette. Both very good things. Cheetah is a fitting name.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It lived up to its name though.<!-- Signature -->