It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a so l

Discussion in '2001 Citroën Xsara T4 WRC' started by lurbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It's a european car, that's why it has so much with a so small engine it's not an American who have so big v8 engines and only,again,so little power

2. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

bloody fool its the japsthat have big bhp from small cc not europeans name 5 euro cars that compare bhp/litre with an 800bhp 2000cc nissan<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

What about toyota?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

i bet that the 800BHP 2000 cc Nissan is ever week in the garage to repair some things..;

ever heard of reducement: reducing the BHP to SAVE the engine mechanics.
    a 2000 cc engine with 300 BHP will last longer than the nissan.
    but Bravo for nissan to build such an engine.

5. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

First off, the turbo size is limited in these cars, and they dont want to blow the engine so they dont tune it extremely hard. As for Euro cars... well, the japs cant match them. they do well, but they need to cut back on their hp/l and add a little torque.

6. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

The reason this car has power is because it was built for rally. Do you honestly think that the little minicars that pass on most european streets have 300 horses? Fat chance. It's called "race built." This means that it's performance is above that of street cars. It has nothing to do with the country that made the car.

7. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

BMW F1 Turbo engine, 1983, 1400hp/1500cc
    Renault F1 Turbo engine, 1985, 1375hp/1500cc
    Ferrari F1 Turbo engine, 1983, 1200hp/1500cc
    Porsche F1 Turbo engine, 1986, 1350hp/1500cc
    Audi 002 Quattro prototype, 1987, 1000hp/2100cc

there you are, 5 euro cars that beat your Nissan - yes these are race engines, but u arent stupid enough to suggest your Nissan is stock or anywhere near stock

a moron is a person who thinks engine performance and country of origin are somehow linked - a mad scientist unleashed on ANY engine can make it a world beater

8. Re:

lol, I'm gonna have to agree with the guy

9. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

its not the fact that the WRC's are not highly tunes..they cough and splutter because of their engine management systems AND the way that they are tuned..they do that cos it is the best setup for rallying....cams and all sorts of stuff have been modified to increase power and also more torque at lower revs..why do u think that they can take off from the start or come out of corners so quickly!..also the turbo anti lag system is a part of that, after the car coming off the accelerator, the turbo spools down from 190,000 rpm to 130,000 and stays there, reducing the time it takes to spool back up to operating/max power speed.

10. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

Eventhough that car-shit has NOS, gross twin-turbos etc.I'll name you one which is +/-15years old without these stupid NOS.The Audi Quattro GroupB:1700cc with 500hp+(0-100km/h;3,8sec. topspeed:320km/h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a +15years old car).This Nissan if you open its engine it'll blow!!!.Ooooh I found a nice european car with NOS as you want...An AC Cobra which is tuned:If the NOS doesn't work it has 900hp+ and if you put them to work it will produce 1400hp+.Oh yes this Nissan can catch only about 340km/h and the TVR Cebrera Speed 12 which is 8000cc with 800hp (not any turbo's...) can catch 388km/h and the McLaren F1 391km/h with 626hp!!!!!So shut the #$%# up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Find me now a japanese car with out any turbo's or NOS that produce more than 110hp/liter....Only the S2000 nothing else!!!
    Do you know what?JAPANESE CARS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Your mother was great in bed you know she used to be a *****!!!And also some people RAPED her!!!You're a loser boy....As all americans and some japanese...

11. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

Oh here is what I found the Audi Quattro in 1986 with a 2,1liter engine has more than 1000hp!!!! oh also without any of these stupid NOS systems that japanese use to gain hp because they don't know how to gain power with other systems

12. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

Honda F1 Turbo engine, 1988(?), 1600hp/1500cc

Used in Ayrton Senna's 1988 McLaren Honda, which dominated the 1988 F1 series, winning fifteen out of sixteen GPs.

13. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

Honda F1 Turbo engine, 1988, 1600hp/1500cc

Used in Ayrton Senna's 1988 McLaren Honda, which dominated the 1988 F1 series, winning fifteen out of sixteen GPs.

14. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

Ohhhh yes.....this Nissan I think it's 2700cc V6 with twinturbos, NOS, better valvetrain etc.This car SUCKS because it produces only 800hp.AUDI in 1986 made the Coupe Quattro 2100cc 5cylinder inline engine with twin-turbos, better valvetrain etc(NOT any NOS!!!!).It produces more than 1000hp in the pikes-peak version.And it's more than 12years older than this stupid #$%#ing Nissan with NOS.

Hehe that's why japanese cars SUCK, lack of power(not exactly...)

15. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

the S2000 has 120hp/litre.

How about the Civic j-spec Type-R? which has 117hp/litre.....I could go on all day about other Japanese examples if you wish.

16. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

You're an asshole it has all this #$%#ing big turbo's and double NOS so shut up.

17. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

Oh please shut up, the engine is from McLaren!

18. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

Oh please shut it!You sound like someone who knows nothing about cars.Honda uses the technology from the F1 team, so she would be able to create an ultimate N/A engine.But let me ask you something, is she good in F1 racing?Her car is the most underpowered!Of course MB and BMW can create a car like Honda does using the technology of F1 and for sure a lot better, but they don't.Why?They're not as stupid as Honda to face, afterwards, big economical problems.And btw their cars are a LOT better than Honda.If ever BMW tried, just for once, to create a car using the technology from F1 racing it would maybe have more than 130hp/l!

19. Re: It's a european car that's why it has so much power with a

agreed dude!!!european cars just #$%#in rule!!!