Its about time japs make a v8 car !

Discussion in '1998 Nissan R390 GT1' started by BuickGNXkillsALL, Jul 23, 2004.

1. They still cant make a v8 as good as the American V8!

2. Re: Its about time japs make a v8 car !

i still like the 2003 ford mustang....but this cars pretty awsome

3. Re: Its about time japs make a v8 car !

NO THEY CANT BUT THEY MAKE THE BEST INLINE6 THATS BETTER THAN MOST AMERICAN V8S! HOW MANY V8S ON THE AMERICAN MARKET CAN PRODUCE A 1000HP LIKE NOTHING? NOT THAT MANY AND BESIDES ALL AMERICA CAN MAKE IS CORVETTE THIS AND CORVETTE THAT OH HELL THAT ALL AMERICA CAN MAKE IS THE CORVETTE!

4. but it'll still rip any v8s the yanks got to offer

5. Listen, I'm sick of your damn Fanboys of the jap 6 cylinders. They can't produce 1000HP, unless heavily tuned and the inline that can be tuned to that are only on the racing models. Which'll leave a bigger hole in your wallet then you can count. You a moron. The American V8, with some small modifications and also heavily tuned can rev up to 2000HP. Look at the Indy cars, the V8 models have 2000HP on their V8s.
    It's as simple as that, these 1300HP Skylines and Supras that "exist" are simply for racing, and the track. You never see them in the rain or snow cause they're so expensive. So never put down these American V8s. Some of their V8s surpass alot of the Lambourghini V12s and German V10s. So I'd ask you to leave this thread and take your Jap 6. As for me, I'll keep driving my Camaro.