It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by BYBYCOPS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'd like to see the Veyron race this baby!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

This is not the fastest car, it's not a production car.

3. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

the bugatti would beat the shit out of this car because this car has such a bad handling and is so not reliable that the engine would prob. blow up<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>the bugatti would beat the shit out of this car because this car has such a bad handling and is so not reliable that the engine would prob. blow up</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

0.94 at the skid pad, stock, is hardly bad handling. God knows what it would do after Carrol Smith tuned the suspension for Calloway.

I never heard of any problems with the production twin-turbo Calloways, why should this blow an engine? Small block Chevy's don't exactly have a reputation for being unreliable, that's why they've been in production for 46 years!

5. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

no, they don't have a reputation to be unreliable when they r stock or tuned a little, but they do when they are tuned that much like most other engines would<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

its engine redlined for 2 weeks before it blew

7. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

American cars suck and break down easily. F-O-R-D Fix-or-Repair-Daily

8. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

you people are dumb. There is a reason why this car didnt go into production. Its not a practical idea. So what, its not the most beautiful car in the world? Thats a matter of opinion. I personally think it looks good, but who cares? American cars dont suck (Ford does) but the fact is, there are good and bad things to be said about nearly every car manufacturer. it is uneducated to just say "American cars suck"

9. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

jappenese cars r the worst ever, american cars have good and some bad cars, Euro cars r the best<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

Ferrari F60

Tell me, what do you know of the buggati's handleing compared to this corvette? You are truly misinformed and babble too much

11. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

Hell yeah, this car shore is ugly..I'd like to see them put its engine into some nicer car.

12. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

PLEASE THE ENGINE WOULD NOT BLOW UP BECAUSE THE ENGINES ARE RELIABLE.
    I ALSO THINK THAT THINKING THAT THE SLEDGEHAMMER IS UGLY GOES BY OPINION CAUSE I SURE THINK ITS A COOL CAR!!

13. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: It's Fast, But it Sure Ain't Pretty.

all of u guys are idiots, this is the best car i have seen in my life. it does not look that bad it kicks but in speed i just want it in a better colour. the handling proubly kicks but to. corvettes are the best car around. and im sure it beats the car u have in ur garage right now.<!-- Signature -->

15. THE VEYRON CAN GO ROUND CORNERS THOUGH!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>the bugatti would beat the shit out of this car because this car has such a bad handling and is so not reliable that the engine would prob. blow up</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT BETTER MATE<!-- Signature -->