its garbage

Discussion in '2000 Marcos Mantaray 4.6' started by bigmothafukinpimpin, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: its garbage

this car owns only cuz my name is in it :p

2. Re: its garbage

This car is sweet. I want one.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: its garbage

Mr Bigmouth,
    Your taste in cars is as quear as your name.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: its garbage

Another person who has his head up his ass! If you have ever seen one of these cars you would'nt say that. Oh but then you wouldnt have seeing that your probably about 4 miles behind!

5. Re: its garbage

What the hell is wrong with this car you F*^$(#$ idiot?? Look at the car, look at the price, and look at the performance. Some times people need to think before they speek. I like this car.

6. Re: its garbage

I'd like to quote all of you guys out there that responded to that #%$, i must say that he is a dumb ass. Look at the car, its sweet. I'm taking a guess that this guy probably drives a ford.

7. Re: its garbage

no it isn't, it's a sweet car. I wouldn't mind having one, now that moarcos doesn't make cars any more.......<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: its garbage

I dont think its the best looking car in the world but i wouldnt say no if someone offered me it either

9. Re: its garbage

garbage? no its not....

10. Re: its garbage

LOL

11. Re: its garbage

this isn't garbage. At 320 hp and only 2300 lbs it rivals the C5s. The new Z06s are still probably a better buy for 50k, but as far as most roadsters go, this one is impressive.

12. Re: its garbage

What r U talking about, this car can't be bad. everytime i go to the forums at this website, i get amazed, how people can be dumb sometimes, it's just WOW

13. Re: its garbage

Of course it is, look at the stats and price!

14. Re: its garbage

It would be sweet if they tucked the convertable top back in the truck instead of having it stick out.

15. Re: its garbage

Your absolutely right. They've geared the ratios too high. The car would do good on the quarter, but probably doese'nt have a decent top speed. It looks good though.