its good but can it compete?

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro 302 Concept' started by IMPREZA 1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: its good but can it compete?

yeah I agree it looks great<!-- Signature -->

2. well the design i athentic i think that we could all us a bit of info also in this world of a car that i heard it would be replaced by a ssr well then agia i also heard it was coming back in 2004 with thenew mustang but im still interested!

3. Re: its good but can it compete?

Looks great and kicks ass!!! They brought back the old 302 z/28 but looks damn better and with 378 hp kicks serious ass!! I cant wait till this is back on the market! Camaros kick ass! always have always will! Take that ''Ford''!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: its good but can it compete?

I doubt it can compete, considering its a concept.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: its good but can it compete?

Well.....I bet if you commissioned SLP to do the mods, and had enough cash to fund it....you could very well own one of these. But as for it's ability to compete, you must remember that it is no longer stock. Which means that it can only compete with other modified cars.

6. IT CAN COMPETE !!!!!!!

BELIEVE ME KNUCKLES IT CAN COMPETE I GOT TO GO LATER<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: IT CAN COMPETE !!!!!!!

It looks great, I've always loved the Camaro's, all of them...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: its good but can it compete?

oh yeah.. this car can compete....this thing will make your head spin .. and if they actually release it ..I'm gonna be one of the first to own it ... heh...perhaps teach a few japanese cars.. with owners who have seen too much of Fast and the Furious ... a thing or two about raceing..
    *evil laugh*<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: its good but can it compete?

it dont matter that its a consept dumbass. it would kick the shit outta any mustang around. You know why cuz fords SUCK!

10. Re: its good but can it compete?

A KNUCKLES YOU SAY THE 2001 CHEVY CAMARO CONCEPT
    IS GOING TO B RE PLACED BY A CAR THAT FROM WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS CUMING FROM EGYPT OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BUT I GARENTEE THAT IT WILL NOT B REPLACED BY SOME EGYPTIONIZED PIECE OF SHIT <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: its good but can it compete?

Its a sweet car! But it CANT compete

12. Re: its good but can it compete?

Do you have enough knowledge of this car to make that statement? Have you driven it yourself and compared it to other cars- or have you read reviews from at least 3 or 4 reliable sources?

13. Re: its good but can it compete?

yes it can compete. Dont you guys read moter trend? One of the latest issues it compares this to the older camaro z/28. Later in the mag, there is a camaro ss vs. cobra. The ss takes out the cobra like a little ***** and the camaro 302 is faster than the ss. So SUCK ON THAT FORD.<!-- Signature -->