its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

Discussion in '2001 Cunningham C7 Concept' started by nicktraffic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. all 3 are front engined V12 luxury tourers<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

heck bro, its probably in a bigger and better leaugue! lol<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

this certainly is in the league of those supercars. both in styling and probable performance. it also looks alot like the vanquish at sum angles. nice nice car

4. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

Actually, this car is mid-engined, unlike the 550 and the Vanquish. It is also 4WD, and both the 550 and the Vanquish are RWD.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mach7</i>
    <b>heck bro, its probably in a bigger and better leaugue! lol</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> trrrrrrrrrrrrrue that.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

totally.

7. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

Yeah this would destroy a vanquish....I dont know about a 550 tho. I like the idea of an awd supercar.

8. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

ok, i dunno if you know this or not lotus87, but you may have confused a few people. its not mid engined like other mid engined cars. the engine is just further back in the front engine bay. a honda s2000 does the same thing. they call it mid engined just because the engine weight is more evenly distributed to the front and back wheels...but the engine is still up front.

9. Re: its in the vanquish/550Maranello league

why do you quote on yourself, you want someone to say you're right?? Or you're just chizo ;-)