Its just a family sedan...

Discussion in '2000 Renntech CLK GTX' started by LEAS GTR, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Sweet car. Where does it mention the 8.9 sec 1/4 mile???<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Very nice performance, but looks very depressing.

3. Re: Its just a family sedan...

What a hell of car. But I think the engine isn't as safe as a brabus one. It will blow out if you go everytime in the red zone<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Its just a family sedan...

holy..
    i want one
    haha this would be good for the shopping
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Personally I dont mind the looks. Muscular and purposefull, and thos big flared gaurds look awesome!It would be my choise over a brabus any day (like i will ever be able to afford it any way..)
    I would also like to congratulate RennTech for this true sleeper.

6. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Now they are going to put a W16 in a sl600 haha just kiddin, but that would be sweet<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Its just a family sedan...

theres tons of ferraris that would blow this.. but damn this is one sweetass car!!!!

8. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Phew!! I saw the post name and was about to come and ask u what the hell u were talking about, but then i read the rest. I take my hat off to Renntech, they've produced a beast!!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Man this thing is awesome.People would underestimate you then you would blow them away! Sweet car.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Anyways, it's a couple with the performance of a Ferrari.<!-- Signature -->

11. ... that blows away ferrari's.

Hats off to Renntech. Good work guys.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Its just a family sedan...

That's what I'd like to drive around.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Its just a family sedan...

It's not a sedan...<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Its just a family sedan...

I'll take this over any ferrari anytime and hell your insurance will be lower too. A much smarter choice over any exotic car, if bought for speed and not looks.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Just don't tell the insurance company how much horse power it has lol.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Its just a family sedan...

It not only blows away Ferrari's, but blows away the Mclaren as well in everything but top speed. Sure, you could re-gear the Mclaren to out accelerate this, but nonetheless, this is a very impressive accomplishment. 4 (possibly 5) seats in a car that is .6 seconds faster to 100 than the Mclaren...

All I can say is wow... and that I want this car!

Peace

17. Re: Its just a family sedan...

that's a whole lot of torque for a damn mercedes and shit this thing is fast

18. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Good God. The stats on the site are wrong though. The 1/4 mile is closer to 8.9 seconds... not 11.3. This thing's faster than a damn CLK GTR to 100. That's nuts. What a car.. what a sweet friggin car.

19. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Wow. Now thats a Mercedes. I would put a new topic (M5 VS Clk) but its not hard to see who would win. 3.4 to 60 and 220mph, this is a monster.

Es ist ienen guten wagen!

20. Re: Its just a family sedan...

A true mercedes supercar with lots of torque and hp..and that 6 speed manual!..that will blow away any BMWs.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Its just a family sedan...

My Integra would beat this thing...... lol that was a joke you all. I have ridden in an E60 Renntech, I saw this guy at an outback and asked him all these questions and he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride..... that thing was wild and it doens't have close to the amount of horsepower of this thing. I am a huge mercedes fan.

22. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Just so you know--and don't fool yourself--The CLK-Class is not made up of sedans. I think you're confusing this car with an E-Class, which is a class of sedans. The CLK-Class makes only coupes and convertibles. So, "It's [not] just a family sedan" but it does blow Ferraris away.

23. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Yeah!! That would be so great in this car. Just imagine some Z06(Sorry, vette lovers) being brutally killed by this car. Not only in performance, but THE SOUND OF THAT V-12!!! Vrrroooooooommmm!!

24. Re: Its just a family sedan...

This car is so fast, but how's the handling?

25. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Impressive. Like 1 Lateral G's