Its just a family sedan...

Discussion in '2000 Renntech CLK GTX' started by LEAS GTR, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Dude, do the math on the weight of the car and the power. Remember that these figures are claimed by the manufacturer and the real numbers for this car are 0 - 100km/h 4.7 seconds minimum and the topspeed is no where near 220mph, maybe it would touch 185mph on a windless clear day. In fact, I donŽt know why supercars.net has let this car appear on the 0 - 60 list! Unfortunately, the M3 GTR Strasse version would beat this car and should be in its place on this list at over 400kg or more lighter!

2. Re: Its just a family sedan...

this ain't no sedan but a mid-luxuary coupe !!

3. Re: Its just a family sedan...

I understand it's not as exotic looking as a Ferrari or Lambo, but that has it's advantages:
    1 It's less likely to get stolen
    2 It doesn't look that fast, but in fact is faster than most Ferrari's and Lambos.
    3 You'll definitely pay less for insurance.

Great car, that black color really makes it look evil and scary. A true MONSTER.

4. Re: Its just a family sedan...

this is the ultimate sleeper. i would love to have this and challenge all those civics with no clearance and NOS, and annihilate them. genius car.

5. Re: Its just a family sedan...

well i wouldn't be soo sure as to say that i would choose this over a ferrari or a lambo.......what the hell is wrong with you people. Just because the quartermile is faster doesn't mean that a car is better. I don't understand the majority or you. If there was a damn pinto with 1000 horsepower and it was street legal everyone would be like....that's the nicest car i've ever seen. You guys make me sick. There's alot more to vehicles than the speed...I would pick an 575M over this any day or the week... this is just a sad a$$ car...