Its just a family sedan...

Discussion in '2000 Renntech CLK GTX' started by Walperstyle, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ... that blows away ferrari's.

Hats off to Renntech. Good work guys.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Its just a family sedan...

That's what I'd like to drive around.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Its just a family sedan...

It's not a sedan...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Its just a family sedan...

I'll take this over any ferrari anytime and hell your insurance will be lower too. A much smarter choice over any exotic car, if bought for speed and not looks.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Just don't tell the insurance company how much horse power it has lol.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Its just a family sedan...

It not only blows away Ferrari's, but blows away the Mclaren as well in everything but top speed. Sure, you could re-gear the Mclaren to out accelerate this, but nonetheless, this is a very impressive accomplishment. 4 (possibly 5) seats in a car that is .6 seconds faster to 100 than the Mclaren...

All I can say is wow... and that I want this car!

Peace

7. Re: Its just a family sedan...

that's a whole lot of torque for a damn mercedes and shit this thing is fast

8. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Good God. The stats on the site are wrong though. The 1/4 mile is closer to 8.9 seconds... not 11.3. This thing's faster than a damn CLK GTR to 100. That's nuts. What a car.. what a sweet friggin car.

9. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Wow. Now thats a Mercedes. I would put a new topic (M5 VS Clk) but its not hard to see who would win. 3.4 to 60 and 220mph, this is a monster.

Es ist ienen guten wagen!

10. Re: Its just a family sedan...

A true mercedes supercar with lots of torque and hp..and that 6 speed manual!..that will blow away any BMWs.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Its just a family sedan...

My Integra would beat this thing...... lol that was a joke you all. I have ridden in an E60 Renntech, I saw this guy at an outback and asked him all these questions and he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride..... that thing was wild and it doens't have close to the amount of horsepower of this thing. I am a huge mercedes fan.

12. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Just so you know--and don't fool yourself--The CLK-Class is not made up of sedans. I think you're confusing this car with an E-Class, which is a class of sedans. The CLK-Class makes only coupes and convertibles. So, "It's [not] just a family sedan" but it does blow Ferraris away.

13. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Sweet car. Where does it mention the 8.9 sec 1/4 mile???<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Very nice performance, but looks very depressing.

15. Re: Its just a family sedan...

What a hell of car. But I think the engine isn't as safe as a brabus one. It will blow out if you go everytime in the red zone<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Its just a family sedan...

holy..
    i want one
    haha this would be good for the shopping
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Personally I dont mind the looks. Muscular and purposefull, and thos big flared gaurds look awesome!It would be my choise over a brabus any day (like i will ever be able to afford it any way..)
    I would also like to congratulate RennTech for this true sleeper.

18. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Now they are going to put a W16 in a sl600 haha just kiddin, but that would be sweet<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Its just a family sedan...

theres tons of ferraris that would blow this.. but damn this is one sweetass car!!!!

20. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Phew!! I saw the post name and was about to come and ask u what the hell u were talking about, but then i read the rest. I take my hat off to Renntech, they've produced a beast!!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Man this thing is awesome.People would underestimate you then you would blow them away! Sweet car.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Its just a family sedan...

Anyways, it's a couple with the performance of a Ferrari.<!-- Signature -->