Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

Discussion in '2000 Delfino Feroce' started by AnAcOnDa, Aug 9, 2002.

1. yeah its a good car, not too fast though

2. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

its faster than both skyline and evo6 and its a cab to so wath more can you ask?...

3. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

Delfino desinged this car for pure acceleration.

4. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

I love this car. I have an XBox and Project Gotham was the first game i bought. I thought right away that the Delfino Feroce was the best all around car on there. I love this car.

5. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

yeah it is a pretty cool car, it also proves the point that it's not just about the bhp on a car that's exactly how I like sports cars that handle well no sense in excessive power if it can't be controlled.

6. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

it has looks of many cars combined.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

it looks differant in the game

8. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

I HAVE PROJECT GOTHAM 2 AND THIS CAR CAN ACCELLERATE FASTER THAN THE PORSCHE 911 TURBO!WHAT A BEAST!

9. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

Yep in PGR2 this can outrun a Ferrari F355 as well as a Dodge Viper and all other cars in the "Supercar" class,maybe not in real but definately in the game.

10. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

yo i have project gotham 2 and the delfino burns the ferrari modena whic does 0-60 in 4.1 so this thing must do it in at least 3.7 which is sick for a 4 banger. i love this car but it cant handle.

11. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

This car is the man

12. Re: Its on project gotham, its pretty cool.

I would like to know how this thing handles, i think it's British made, and with a imprezza chassis then it must be very good.