It's sad that.....

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: It's sad that.....

So true.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: It's sad that.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ElCam71</i>
    <b> the real question is, where do you come from? Cause your taste
    in cars is obsene!!
    it's not even that all ford are bad, cause their not, it's that you won't admit that this 2002 mustang convert is bad, and so is this mach 1!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hmmm...everytime you ask for reasons to why the mustang is good, we give you tons of reasons, and you come back with another dumb statment like "this car still sucks", wow at least you can type, most mentally challenged people can't even start up a computer. Just give us some reasons why you think the mustang is a bad car, until then please stop posting. You show me a $25,000 car that can run a 12.9 factory, or a $21,000 car (gt) that can run a 13.7, or a $32,000 car (cobra) that can run a 12.5.

3. Re: It's sad that.....

thanx for the clearance, just being on the safe side. happy motoring.

4. Re: It's sad that.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shockwave racing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ElCam71</i>
    <b> I will make the driver look terrible when he attempts to race me, even though his kids are in the back in the car seats!! I will dissapear ahead in my 1991ZR1 Corvette!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Curiously you said you have an el camino in the other forum...

Now you bought a vette ?

Okay So I bought a Cobra R...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Curious how you guys continue to brag about the Boss Mustang even though it ran all its times on drag slicks and not normal road tyres. Also this car was a waste of time. I mean come on it came with an awesome(!) 3 speed gearbox. What a piece of shit. It is sad that he would drag a ford in any one of the cars that he alleges he has because Ford havent made a decent car in America for a good 30 years.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Here we have another winner! Ok the boss mustang was built to competee with the camaro zl1. Both are just pet cars for ford and chevy, neither one being a production car. The boss mustang beat the camaro on the drag strip, and then they both had some oil problems on the track. Overall though the mustang was declared the winner. Oh and about you complaining about the boss mustang running on slicks, the camaro zl1 also ran on slicks, but also it had a racing block in it, not even a chevy block.

5. Re: It's sad that.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shockwave racing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ElCam71</i>
    <b> I will make the driver look terrible when he attempts to race me, even though his kids are in the back in the car seats!! I will dissapear ahead in my 1991ZR1 Corvette!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Now you bought a vette ?

Okay So I bought a Cobra R...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Curious how you guys continue to brag about the Boss Mustang even though it ran all its times on drag slicks and not normal road tyres. Also this car was a waste of time. I mean come on it came with an awesome(!) 3 speed gearbox. What a piece of shit. It is sad that he would drag a ford in any one of the cars that he alleges he has because Ford havent made a decent car in America for a good 30 years.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well gosh. Ya know i guess since ford hasn't made a decent car for 30 years the Cobra R's which are some of the best handling production cars in the world are piles of crap. Oh and that thing the F-150 lighting that is the fastest production truck in the world (also the best selling) is just nothing. Or the new 03 cobra which not only has 390 hp but handles the track quite nicely (and all for 30 grand) is comparable to a gremlin. Or that new 500 hp power pile of shit. what's it called. the gt40 right? I hope you all can see the sarcasm in this. Should i keep going? I think i have made my point.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: It's sad that.....

Chevy sucks, MUSTANGS rule, thats pretty much it. if chevy is so awesome, why are they going to stop production on the camaro, oh i know why, cuz no matter how hard they try they still cant build a car better than the mustang

7. Re: It's sad that.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Stud7</i>
    <b>Chevy sucks, MUSTANGS rule, thats pretty much it. if chevy is so awesome, why are they going to stop production on the camaro, oh i know why, cuz no matter how hard they try they still cant build a car better than the mustang</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->So true you are

8. Re: It's sad that.....

cause it's no longer a hot seller, just like your mom!
    + chevy is about change, and making better of things, unlike ford, who needs to make better things but won't!!

I gave good reasons, fake cold air intakes, low interior rating, not very good handling, and in my personal belief, it had a goofy un-changed exterior, they should fix fast!!

9. Re: It's sad that.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ElCam71</i>
    <b> cause it's no longer a hot seller, just like your mom!
    + chevy is about change, and making better of things, unlike ford, who needs to make better things but won't!!

I gave good reasons, fake cold air intakes, low interior rating, not very good handling, and in my personal belief, it had a goofy un-changed exterior, they should fix fast!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Holy sh1t, were you born with only half your brain?!? This car does not have "fake cold air intakes", it has a better interior than a camaro, mustangs are know for thier good handling, and are pretty good looking since they outsold camaros and firebirds by something like a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio.
    You say that ford dosent change for the better...well than whats this I keep hearing about a 400hp+ svt cobra, and the 300hp+ mach 1, and ford bringing the 5 liter back maybe as soon as next year. I'd say thats alot of change for the better.
    And what do you mean chevy is about change, taking away on of their best cars is change for the better?!? Loser.

10. Re: It's sad that.....

<b> cause it's no longer a hot seller, just like your mom!

I gave good reasons, fake cold air intakes, low interior rating, not very good handling, and in my personal belief, it had a goofy un-changed exterior, they should fix fast!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You still didnt explain why they are so bad. You just keep saying that they are. Yea, chevy will change chevy will change. Is it really a good thing when you have to go around saying "dont worry theyll change, theyll change"? Ford doesnt need to change, they still have the mustang coming around, and its made in America, not by Canadians. They are doing fine...I think you should just worry about chevy and hope they make some of these fantasy concept cars. Oh yea, and turning the GTO into a sedan thats slower than the current Z28...futures lookin bright.

11. I will make the driver look terrible when he attempts to race me, even though his kids are in the back in the car seats!! I will dissapear ahead in my 1991ZR1 Corvette!!!

12. Re: It's sad that.....

Now you bought a vette ?

Okay So I bought a Cobra R...<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: It's sad that.....

Thats great...and he'll care about this much

-

14. Re: It's sad that.....

and even if you did have the car, you beat him in a car that when new was 40,000 dollars more, and in a way different class. congrats moron.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: It's sad that.....

Plus '91 vettes are ugly anyway, so again...who would REALLY care?

16. Re: It's sad that.....

<b> I will make the driver look terrible when he attempts to race me, even though his kids are in the back in the car seats!! I will dissapear ahead in my 1991ZR1 Corvette!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Stop Bragging.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: It's sad that.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b> I will make the driver look terrible when he attempts to race me, even though his kids are in the back in the car seats!! I will dissapear ahead in my 1991ZR1 Corvette!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Stop Bragging.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stop bragging? He should stop dreaming.

18. Re: It's sad that.....

Lido laccoa, used to have 1991 ZR1, no more, but people out their with them or any vette will have to destroy this sorry peice of Shit, sorry kidz, got to go!!!

19. Re: It's sad that.....

how do you people know if he has a vette or not, have you been spying on him, come on!!

Besides people I saw that fight with holyfield vs. Rahman! Not funny, how would you like a bump like that on your head!

20. Re: It's sad that.....

<b> Lido laccoa, used to have 1991 ZR1, no more, but people out their with them or any vette will have to destroy this sorry peice of Shit, sorry kidz, got to go!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You can tell he doesnt have a vette. Hes just some flamer kid that comes in and says THIS CAR SUCKS ...but you cant argue back cuz I gotta go!! bye!

Your a tool.

21. Re: It's sad that.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AmericanVintage</i>
    <b> how do you people know if he has a vette or not, have you been spying on him, come on!!

Besides people I saw that fight with holyfield vs. Rahman! Not funny, how would you like a bump like that on your head!

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

For the kind of money that they made for the fight (Holyfield vs Rahman), I would take a bump like that on my head!! And besides thats what he does for a living, so yeah I do find it very funny!

22. I think americanV, would agree with me that it would kill you instantly if holyfield head butted you like that!!

1991ZR1 Lt-5, white w/ red interior 380hp, at the time of 1991 only ten were in new york state, I had one, believe or don't I do not give a #uck!!

23. Re: It's sad that.....

and how much did u pay for your precious vette!!!this car isnt even in the same class... just shut the hell up!!

24. $63,000 in 1991, never completely paid off!!

25. Re: It's sad that.....

<b> $63,000 in 1991, never completely paid off!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I repeat no one believes you. If you owned that car you would have respect for a GT40 which owns you.<!-- Signature -->