Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

Discussion in '2003 Acura RSX Type-S Performace Package' started by DryWorm, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

but u have to keep in mind that it's got a 158.73 bhp per tonne rating, which makes it's 1/10 mile crazy fast, even though the top speed should be really garbage.

2. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

everyone complaining about this car are idiots. drive the car, then see what you think. one of my friends has a type s and i have beat more that enough mustangs to prove that this car is awsome dispite its dicplacement. the only downside is the torque. everything else about this car will kick any american 6 and some 8s

3. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

No man it will definetely not out run ANY V8! thats bull sh!t. It runs a 15 second quarter mile, so does my moms cadillac. hahhaha!

4. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

isnt american "supercars" are all bout quarter mile???
    if so, theres nothing super or sport about them

5. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

I have one thing to add. I love the Mustang... all muscle. However, I'm 6'7" and I fit in my RSX Type S, and I can't fit in the Mustang (not even close).

The average American man is 5'9 1/4". The average Japanese man is 5'5". Now how is it that an American car company make a "muscle car" like the Mustang, yet I can't fit into it and I fit fine in my little Japanese 4-banger!

6. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

the stung got too much muscles, kinda like two big men sitting together real close
    LOL

7. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

This car acctually has alot of poere for a 4 cylinder engine 200Hp is alot for 4 cylinder !think about it!

8. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

its alright considering its just an RSX...

9. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

Dude, who was ever fighting for American cars on this forum? The guy just said that 200hp is not that great for a "performance package". What made you have to bring up 6cyl american cars huh?

10. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

This car is very powerful for the size of the engine.

11. Re: Its sadly an underpowered car in the age of supercars.

I love Toyotas' and Honda, I really do, Their build quality is second to none, and I had a toyota pickup (there was no name back then and way before the pre-runner or the washington name "Tacoma" was built. I ran the hell out of it and it begged for more. I jumped the thing over railroad tracks and off roaded it, it was only 2 wheel drive and it was brand new. But here's how I feel about this subjet... Nothing more stupid than a lethargic 4 popper posted on supercars.... hmmm maybe I start my own website with little underpower autos I could call it in-line fours only or I could call it STUPIDCARS.NET. Come on what the heck is this thing doing on here, when the mighty GNX is not... totally and utterly dumb!

The killer