its soooo sad

Discussion in '1996 Ford Indigo Concept' started by killer69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. What can I say, It's a Ford!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: its soooo sad

Well the indigo will cook the hemi and any other dodge on a road course, by taking advantage of fords rich racing heritige.

What can i say, its a ford!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: its soooo sad

I'll agree with you that it's a Ford, and I don't really dig'em that much either, but this is a masterpiece.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: its soooo sad

what can i say its killer69.

5. Re: its soooo sad

look at the stats, its deffinetly a FORD.

6. Re: its soooo sad

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>What can I say, It's a Ford!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Well i can say one thing, "A hemi wont touch it"<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: its soooo sad

I'll tell you one thing, the 1969 Hemi Charger Daytona had a top speed of 201 mph on 425 hp. Now, if you ask me, that's better than this piece of shit. And not to mention, it weighs a hell of a lot more than the IndiMO. Oh, I'm sorry. I'll retract that statement. I forgot to factor in one important item. It's a Ford. I was way out of line. I'm incredibly sorry, and I do accept all your apoledgies.

8. Re: its soooo sad

killer69 seriously are you just trying to act dumb or what, this is a track car look at the 0/60 how fast do you think carts go or even formula 1. if you want to bring top speed than look at gt90 accel look at ford boss. if you would stop acting like a 9year old and open your eyes you will see there is more than a god damn hemi. damn you are one brainwashed kid.

9. Re: its soooo sad

Hmmmm, Weird, 425 Horsepower Out Of A Big V-12, Now Thats Something You Dont See Everyday :s

10. Re: its soooo sad

what can anybody say? it's american! it's crap! watch a ferrari rape that damned thing.

11. Re: its soooo sad

Hey if you don't like fords then why do you look at them just to bash them. I mean either you have nothing better to do with your lives or your closet Ford fans.

12. Re: its soooo sad

and that's where Jaguar steps in, and slashes the stupid Ferrari horse.
    mustang falcon... the new mustang...
    get with it...
    Ford car company cars are dependable...
    Jaguar is in the top 3, for the past 6 years.
    Lincoln is up there as well, in the top 10, in the last couple years.
    granted, the F1 is new...
    but you gotta love the Jaguar XKR grand am... 0-60 in 3.1 with 700hp from a 6.3L v8 engine...
    you dont necessarily have to go to the Boss 1.9 to kill a Ferrari...
    the GT40 is good enough as well.

13. Re: its soooo sad

Well ill tell you one thing top speed is never important. Acceleration, braking, and handling are the stats that determine a cars success on the track. And who does better there a indigo or a hemmi? Case and point the sledge vette. High top speed but did it ever win a race that was worth anything? Didnt think so.

14. Re: its soooo sad

Man you really are a #$%#ing dipshit. The Dodge Charger Daytona used in NASCAR had more like 600+ horsepower. The Hemi's used in NASCAR had higher flowing carbeuraters different camshafts and no mufflers. You are thinking of the street legal Charger Daytona which did make 425 horsepower and no where near 200 mph in top speed. You have your facts big time wrong. You have just been owned by a non Mopar fan even though you are. You don't even know your own company. Also the BOSS 429 powered Ford Torino Talladega used in NASCAR to compete with Charger Daytona was exactly as fast. Now I will say it one last time. If you do not stop posting irrelevent shit in every Ford thread I will make sure you are banned from SC.net. You may now shut the hell up you ignorant *****.

15. Re: its soooo sad

Quote from JaguarX :
    ---------------------

and that's where Jaguar steps in, and slashes the stupid Ferrari horse.
    mustang falcon... the new mustang...
    get with it...
    Ford car company cars are dependable...
    Jaguar is in the top 3, for the past 6 years.
    Lincoln is up there as well, in the top 10, in the last couple years.
    granted, the F1 is new...
    but you gotta love the Jaguar XKR grand am... 0-60 in 3.1 with 700hp from a 6.3L v8 engine...
    you dont necessarily have to go to the Boss 1.9 to kill a Ferrari...
    the GT40 is good enough as well.

LOL man I'm sorry to say, but you really are quite..no, i won't resort to unintelligent namecalling. Jaguar are NOT a great company. Please understand this. Of all major luxury marks, Jaguar are probalby the worst in innovation. I have never heard of any MAJOR technological advances from Jaguar, (aside from the XJ220, it was a masterpiece). Jaguar, to my knowledge, do not currently have, and never HAVE had, a car which could compete with a Ferrari in the last 20 years. (exception being the XJ220 of course). Before i create the wrong impression, I like jaguars, and have for years, but to say they "slash" Ferrari's is a joke. I have never seen a Jaguar win any comparison in any magazine. Luxury car, mid size, always goes to C class or 3 seires. LArge luxury car, always E class and 5series. Long wheelbase, S class and 7 series. Sports Grand tourer, Aston Martin always wins over XK8/R. As would CL/SL class im sure, or Z8 for that matter. Jaguar don't make an SUV/4WD so they're beat there..they also dont make an economy car so Mercedes has them on that with the a class, and audi with the A3. Where have Jaguar shown any superiority in road cars (not 1 mill $ exotics, the McLaren piped the XJ220 there)?. JAguar have been known here at least, as close the the most unreliable cars on the road, and also having VERY high runnign costs due to that reliabliilty issue, as well as issues with fuel economy. Also, complaints of less space in a large XJ then in a C class mercedes dont help..Jaguar sell simply to the hearts of buyers, not to their heads. If i bought a jag, it would be only if i were filthy rich, because the car is simply an uneconomical, and an un-intelligent buy compared to competitors. If the former WERE the case, the sheer class and glamour of a Jag would likely result in one in my garage (i do consider them possibly the best looking, most attractive cars on the market inside and out), but if i had just enough to spare on a luxo car, i would go to a Mercedes, Lexus or Audi dealer. Although i possibly will never be able to affor either of those, but alas, we may dream all dream. In the end, mercedes top performance models (XJR-R, S-type R) would stand no chance whatsoever on a track against and model currently in production at Ferrari. I apologise if i have written anythign offensive. It annoys me when people claim a car is the best simply because THEY like it. Just like those who come out with the supra kills mercedes/BMW arguments. Fact is, everyone has the right to like any car they choose, jsut dont bag another or claim that car is entirely superior just because you like it !!

16. Re: its soooo sad

i think they should be able to get more power out of a v12 that's sorta weak for that much displacement...

17. Re: its soooo sad

If you read all the info for this car it says that the Indigo is under rated.

18. Re: its soooo sad

Why is it that when the dipshit Killer69 gets owned he never comes back to defend himself?

19. Re: its soooo sad

wohoohoh, there are is a little issue of ownage being involved here... first of all killer 69 is a queer and got owned by EVERYONE In this room... Its evident that this car is sick

Secondly Jag X got straight ANAL PENETRATION by muzzy, very nicely said muzz, very true...jag is still sweet though

20. Re: its soooo sad

You seem to be one of the only other guys on here that has brains. Congratulations. By the way if you look killer69 is in every Ford forum dissing on Ford so I am trying to get him banned. He is the biggest ignorant dipshit on supercars.net right now.

21. Re: its soooo sad

You can also watch your bank account drain into the negative digits because a Ferrari will spend more time in the shop than on the road.

Italians may make fast machines but they are some of the worst when it comes to quality.

Ducati had a problem with 1 in 20 bikes sheering off a peice of the rocker arm. They would fix it the first time free under warrenty, but if it did it again then they wanted you to pay for it despite the fact it was under warrenty, and entirely their fault.

All this on a bike that costs twice as much as your average Japanese sport bike that the Ducati still couldn't beat in a race.

Spyder757

22. Re: its soooo sad

ford boss i hope you dont think i have brains just because i agree with you, as a matter of fact i dont really enjoy domestics, however, you just have to be a GOD DAMNED MORON to say that this pinacle of today's technology, and a beat of power and speed is a TERRIBLE CAR... i mean youre IQ has to be equal to your shoe size to say that shit

23. Re: its soooo sad

Like myself and many other people have said. killer69 is probably just an ignorant little 12 year old that does not belong here. Thats why in his thread in the Ford Tonka F-350 forum he said he broke his Tonka truck just which he says is higher quality than Ford's Tonka concept. Some days I feel like finding where he lives and strangling him.

24. Re: its soooo sad

Okay, if that quote is a diss, this is for you..... Since when was Ford aiming to be a High-Performance car? Fords not "fast" because they're aiming for cheaper, buck-for-buck, and long lasting. Some fords... EXAMPLE: Mustangs are pretty damn respectably fast for how cheap they are. If that quote is not ment to diss this car, ROCK ON. I'm not a big fan of Ford, but hey I respect it when it comes down to Mustang GT's.

25. Re: its soooo sad