ITS TIGHT, but whats with those vents on the rear bumper?

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Malibu Cruiser Concept' started by Str8Pipe, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I think that this is a tight car, especially for chevy, they mostly been making muscle cars and they usually NEVER have a turbocharger in the cars they make, they should start production on them, but i still dont understand those two little vents on the back<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: ITS TIGHT, but whats with those vents on the rear bumper?

Those little Vents are well for looks nothing else but looks as I see it it is just a POS with a body kit yes the Turbo is nice but you think that this car will make an impact? The Turbo V6 should infact be a Twin (But people that are stupid enough to buy this car might have the sence to do it) Any of you ever hear of a Murker Scorpio? well this is like that car execpt it looks a little better I think what I'm trying to say is that this a very very poor attempt to take a bite out of the import market I'm sorry but most import people would rather a 2dr Accord than this and make the mods, I must say though I'm impressed slightly by there attempts atleast it's not another Ford Focus Type car! but this is the opinion of 1 man we can only speculate how well this car will do<!-- Signature -->