I've seen this beast!

Discussion in '1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept' started by natedogg36, May 5, 2003.

1. I saw this at a Renault Dealer on the Avenue Des Champs-Elysées in Paris. Pretty cool car.

2. Re: I've seen this beast!

Holy shit, im jealous, but it is hard to believe. Their usually kept to themselves in ware houses. Then again the french are not selfish.

3. Re: I've seen this beast!

They may not be selfish, but they are jealous of the US being a super power.
    Actually, they are very generous with their intel from the US also.

4. Re: I've seen this beast!

Why would you say that? Not going to war isnt a sign of jealousy, going to war is. Now the us is going for iran, another oil gusher, whos jealous now.

5. Re: I've seen this beast!

Kindly try to keep the politics out of here! This site is about cars, cars and politics shouldn't have anything to do with eachother.

6. Re: I've seen this beast!

Saw it Goodwood festival of Speed the other year, amazing to see it in the flesh.

7. Re: I've seen this beast!

all i know is this would be one hell of a people mover.

8. Re: I've seen this beast!

wow do u feel special now u've seen this car...did u search all over the world for it so u could get that special feeling that u r supirior 2 me? well mate ur not....I AM THE BEST U KNO AND HAVE SEEN JACK SH*T 2 ME!!! ok so dont post these stupid msgs sayin uve seen this car so that u think ur better than everone else....

9. Re: I've seen this beast!

Actually I've seen this car as well, being a show-item on the '95 Amsterdam RAI Vehicle show, and it's worh telling that someone has seen it. A: there's only one made, and B: it's for sure one of the most intimidating looking vehicles I've seen in my life.

10. Re: I've seen this beast!

I would die too see this thing on the track and to hear this thing reving like a formula 1 car it would truly be an experience on it's own.