I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Porsche 911 GT2' started by lurbo, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Beleive or not I've seen more than 5times!!!Here in europe where I live you can see lot's of Porsche's, Ferrari's, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini etc...

2. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen it too.

3. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually saw one where I live here in Tulsa Ok.

4. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

about months ago i saw one parked at a theater. and i live in san antonio tx

5. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this car in a dealership in Pleasanton California. I was able to get close enough to notice the interior had a different smell than most new cars. The guy even opened the back for me.

6. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

ive seen 3 of em. one at the porsche dealership, one at the auto show, and one parked outside a bmw dealership. 2 gunmetal and one black

7. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Beverly Hills has a few...

8. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote rs4man>>>>>>Beleive or not I've seen more than 5times!!!Here in europe where I live you can see lot's of Porsche's, Ferrari's, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini etc...

Europe is big! Where i'm from(the Netherlands) i don't see as many (super)sportcars. Almost every sportcar company ships most of there cars to the states! So where are you from and what was your point?

9. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

True, when i was in Europe I saw ferrari's, porsches, lambos.. It was heaven.

10. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

been in one and it was absolute crap!
    it has an engine that sounds like a vaccum cleaner and doesnt look too different, Handeling and road manners were absolute rubbish it may well be a good track car but thats where it ends, had comfortable seats though.

11. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

The Raspy Vacuum sound is music to my ears what are you talking about!!! .. No other engine has that sound.. It's one of the uniques of porsche.. Are you sure about that car being crap? .. Cause that's not what I heard from Countless Professional race car drivers who tested it out.. Maybe you're not use to that 450+ power.. haha ;-)

12. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Your just not used to power like this...

13. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

oh so a ferrar 550, 360, vanquish, and diablo dont have power, its not just my oppinion, and yeah racers like it cos its set for track which is where they test it. Until u been in one dont ever bother giving an opinion.
    So i bet you do the housework in your house if u like the hoover noise?, it cant compete with the roar from a scooby or the howl from a ferrari or the bark from a TVR or the aston noise.

14. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see what would I rather have...A Car with loud noise and has no performance compared to this or this which has excellent sound and has the performance to back it up

15. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

so none of them cars can go quick?they a damn sight quicker on the road than this hoover

16. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

My uncle who lives in van owns one we did the Coca Hala (forgive spelling) in it, and i have no complaints it is an amazing car. Every gear after 2nd feels like second all over again. We hit 170mph in 3rd name another car the can do that wihtin the same price range. No jap crap or street bikes could touch us, it was pretty fun. Just cause my uncle owns one doenst make it the best either i prefer vipers (Henessy 1000TT rules all on the striaght).

17. Re: I've seen this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv'e been in one too and it was MAAAAAD. Are you stupid or something. If it has shit handling then how could it be a good track car?? It would destroy any Jap car in a straight line and on the track.