Jag R-3 is SLOW...

Discussion in '2002 Jaguar R3' started by vgabrie, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The only car that this can keep up to is the pace car!!

2. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

What are you talking about? You think a V10 will go slow? There are no specs indidating its speed. I am sure it is over 200. A car with a V10 and a 7 Speed triple plate clutch obviously goes very fast. Jags are nice. Don't diss a Jag, they ain't piss.

3. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

Oh, forgive me. You are a totally new newbie. You obviously lack any knowledge of cars. You're probably some kid that thinks Civics are awesome. Sheesh.

4. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vgabrie</i>
    <b>The only car that this can keep up to is the pace car!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How the hell do you know?!?! Do you own one??? If not I wouild shut the hell up. This car will kick the crap out of your Modified Civic. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

It is a shit!!!
    Since Ford bought Stewart, she only worsened the team because the car of the year passed are a shit and the one of this year then, nor it is spoken...
    all the great assemblers that participate in F1 possess great cars.
    Ferrari, McLaren, Renault, until the newcomer Toyota has a better car, although it is not good enough.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

it aint as fast as the other teams but is much faster than a civic!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

Silly Fucker, Even though I am new to posting on this site, I know a srupid person when I see one. Obviously you are saying that this car is slow, is because you are just a dumb prick. I want to see you and your Pinto go against this car, and then you can tell me who is slow.

**** YOU! YOU SUCK! SUCK MY DICK! AND DIE!

8. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

Wait about 5 years when ford has finaly got their own super modern facility (that will be better than ferraris might i add) with its own wind tunnel in england. Then see how slow this car is once they get their feet planted in the highly competive world of f1.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blocker29</i>
    <b>Silly Fucker, Even though I am new to posting on this site, I know a srupid person when I see one. Obviously you are saying that this car is slow, is because you are just a dumb prick. I want to see you and your Pinto go against this car, and then you can tell me who is slow.

**** YOU! YOU SUCK! SUCK MY DICK! AND DIE!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ok I think that he is saying it is slow in comparison the other F1 cars and it is, the Aero package is crap and the front wing stalls rather than providing lift, this makes it a s**t on corners and when passing, hence SLOWER times than most other F1 cars!

10. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from andrew_mrt</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blocker29</i>
    <b>Silly Fucker, Even though I am new to posting on this site, I know a srupid person when I see one. Obviously you are saying that this car is slow, is because you are just a dumb prick. I want to see you and your Pinto go against this car, and then you can tell me who is slow.

**** YOU! YOU SUCK! SUCK MY DICK! AND DIE!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ok I think that he is saying it is slow in comparison the other F1 cars and it is, the Aero package is crap and the front wing stalls rather than providing lift, this makes it a s**t on corners and when passing, hence SLOWER times than most other F1 cars!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What do you mean by the front wing stalls?? And the front wing (or the rear spoiler also) aren't supposed to provide lift, they are supposed to provide downforce and keep the car glued to the track. What are you even saying?
    P.S. The Jag's wings just aren't providing enough downforce and hence the driver's are struggling to handle the car. But the car does seem to be improving.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

I apologise I meant to say downforce, I am ususally involved in Aircraft discussion and Wing provide lift, the theory is the same in an Aero Package on an F1 car but turned Upside down, My Humblest apologies

12. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

If you mean that this car is slow compared to other F1 cars, then SAY SO!
    I aint full of knowlegde about F1, so I won't argue about that.

If you're saying that it's slow compared to CARS, it just proves you're very ignorant indeed. F1 cars will kick the crap outta pretty much every road car on a track.

If you're saying it's slow just because you don't like Jaguar, it not only proves your ignorance, but also you're stupidity.
    Whatever Jaguar makes, it aint gonna be a piece of sh*t.
    **If** they were to make a 3 wheeler for instance, it would be one hell of a 3 wheeler because it's a Jag and it has class.

Don't diss Jaguar.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

Faster than your mom in bed!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

Yea, but it's not good enough to keep up with other F1 cars.

15. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

well i don't know jag has averaged 8th place in most races, they are definitly not the slowest, and they have gotten 6th to and last year 3rd. so it is a pretty good car, but needs work.
    hey ford if they keep up and improving this car and get a better driver, they would have a good chance. wait till they get their money and facility.
    look how many years other big teams have been in the race and to that jag looks like a young team.

16. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

SLOW? HA! Who the hell are you trying to fool?
    Were talking about an F1 car here!! ;}SLOW? HA! Who the hell are you trying to fool?
    Were talking about an F1 car here!! ;}

17. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

so can we assume that you drive a car that's faster then?<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Jag R-3 is SLOW...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vgabrie</i>
    <b>The only car that this can keep up to is the pace car!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Fidiot.