Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by 104625, Aug 9, 2002.

1. All u wank stains who bag all these american cars, just look at the price of ur cars. I mean 150K+ for a R34, yeah nice car but not everyone can afford it. These cars here are for the average joe who wants ok performance but doesn't want to spend big dollars. If you don't like the car don't look at it, no one forced you to come in here and act like a dick!!!!

2. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

your a smart guy, i wont call you dumb because you don't have all the info but thats the price to get one here. in japan there about 40- 5 thousand.

3. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Iceman00</i>
    <b>your a smart guy, i wont call you dumb because you don't have all the info but thats the price to get one here. in japan there about 40- 5 thousand. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, they are much cheaper if you don't have to import them. But, still, does the price in Japan effect any of us here? Not really. So the import price will have to be used in a comparison as no one here will be able to get one for $40,000.

4. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

Yes, i must agree that it costs a fair amount to import a car, but i also must say that american cars are just trash i would never waste my money on one of these. we go with RUFs and porsches thats how its done. european cars just have so much more class and show taste. if u have a cheap american car you will get no respect, its just a bad decision.

oh yeah, porsches arent that expensive, you can get a used carrera 4 for 40+

5. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

this car is a waste of money!!!!!! any smart mechanic could take a musyang gt and build one that out performs and looks a hell of alot better than this turd. the bullit is just a gimmick duilt by ford to make money so don't even try to make this car sound great. use your brain and build it yourself. I would rather have the 68. 269hp ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b>Yes, i must agree that it costs a fair amount to import a car, but i also must say that american cars are just trash i would never waste my money on one of these. we go with RUFs and porsches thats how its done. european cars just have so much more class and show taste. if u have a cheap american car you will get no respect, its just a bad decision.

oh yeah, porsches arent that expensive, you can get a used carrera 4 for 40+</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're just ignorant about American cars.

7. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

i am not saying this is a good car, to me it was a good idea, but they could have done shit loads more to it...POWER WHERE IS IT??? personally i like the older 60's mustangs. I like the GTR skylines and porsches, etc. I will not ignore their supreme performance, its just I cannot stand people who compare such cars to ones that are obviously not in the same league. I am disappointed in the quality of the american mustang (we have it here in oz) the engine is miles ahead of anything built here, but the the finish of the body/interior leaves a lot to be desired. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b>i am not saying this is a good car, to me it was a good idea, but they could have done shit loads more to it...POWER WHERE IS IT??? personally i like the older 60's mustangs. I like the GTR skylines and porsches, etc. I will not ignore their supreme performance, its just I cannot stand people who compare such cars to ones that are obviously not in the same league. I am disappointed in the quality of the american mustang (we have it here in oz) the engine is miles ahead of anything built here, but the the finish of the body/interior leaves a lot to be desired. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

They weren't looking to increase power. They just wanted to make it look different.

9. Re: Jap Crap OVERPRICED SHITE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b>Yes, i must agree that it costs a fair amount to import a car, but i also must say that american cars are just trash i would never waste my money on one of these. we go with RUFs and porsches thats how its done. european cars just have so much more class and show taste. if u have a cheap american car you will get no respect, its just a bad decision.

oh yeah, porsches arent that expensive, you can get a used carrera 4 for 40+</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Americans make trashy cars eh chief? They're all junk. You know what? You are an idiot, actually worse. Most idiots shut up when they don't know what they're talking about. You on the other hand, keep on rambling. I own several american cars, 78 trans am, 69 Boss 429, and a 95 ZR-1 vette. Now, you think that those cars are junk b/c they are american? and your going to say that w/o driving them? u are an ignorant, snobbish, uninformed, worthless piece of shit and i would love it if you would stop making posts. But unfortunatly i'm probablly not that lucky.

Oh yes and I almost forgot, you say "if you have a cheap american car you will get no respect" well now, isn't that cute. Little Dick has some confidence problems, so he needs an ultra-expensive sports car to boost his ego. Do you think that you get respect from the car you drive?