Jap=Crap

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by Master Spikey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Jap=Crap

TRU, JAP CARS R CRAP, 4 LIFE, APART FROM THE RX7- SPIRIT R!

TVR TUSCAN DA BEST, THE BEAST!

2. Re: Jap=Crap

Say what you want about this car, it would murder a Z06

3. Re: Jap=Crap

jap=crap?....bull $h-it, jap cars are far more relaiable than the "american" cars

4. Re: Jap=Crap

firt of all, the fast and the furious sucked ass. That was the most retarted un-realistic car movie I've ever seen. I could list its problems forever, but I don't feel like it.

Second, jap cas are not bad. If the DN-X is too ugly for you, get the honda dualnote, its the same car. I'd take a car w/ 400hp and 40mpg any day.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Jap=Crap

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Usetus B</i>
    <b>I hope you noticed that the most insane car in that movie was the BIG BLACK AMERICAN one in the end of the movie. Besides, both types of cars have an advantage and disadvantage over each other.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Jap=Crap

Bastard! Haven't you ever seen Fast & The Furious? Almost All them cars are Japanese, And if you can't respect It, why don't you Just find some websites where people agree with you!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Jap=Crap

I hope you noticed that the most insane car in that movie was the BIG BLACK AMERICAN one in the end of the movie. Besides, both types of cars have an advantage and disadvantage over each other.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Jap=Crap

HaHahAHaha...Acura...American...so funny!
    Everything about you Americans is about the name ain't it? Now I know why Honda created Acura, Toyota made Lexus, and Nissan to Infiniti. It sells! (to Americans at least)

9. Re: Jap=Crap

I meant Japanese cars are shit! Gogeta's an O.G. I like DBZ, but any Japanese car, including the gay-ass nsx, ans nissan skyline suck ass. I like japanese motorcycles and junk, but their cars are gay, just like you #%$gots.

10. Re: Jap=Crap

All of u but Grizz2k4 are idiots. Acura is Honda's American version which means Acura isn't Japanese you retards

11. Re: Jap=Crap

All of u but Grizz2k4 are idiots. Acura is Honda's American version which means Acura isn't Japanese you retards. Acura has pretty good cars sept for that shitty SUV

12. Re: Jap=Crap

FUCKING RETARD
    Acura is the American division of Honda. For example, if i come up with something in country-a, and sell it in country-b, it is still a car from country-a.

13. Re: Jap=Crap

If you hate jap, then why do you have a jap comic character on you icon?
    Your just a idiot who don't understand cars.
    Did you just smoke six pounds of weed?<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Jap=Crap

Yeah... that's pretty damn Ignorant you racist bastard. Ever driven an NSX? Supra? RX-7? Skyline? Yeah, I didn't think so. Asshole!<!-- Signature -->

15. This car looks worse than a piece of rotting sh*t! Yet another sad example of Jap car crap being dragged into showrooms across the nation. The bottom line: Jap cars eqaul Crap cars.<!-- Signature -->