Japans Greatest Sports Car

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by Amazing Asian, Sep 8, 2004.

1. NSX for me as much as I love Skylines. Anyways, not saying they're the best, but I think Evo's and Impreza's should have been added in. The Impreza even comes in a 2 door version if that defines sports car for you! Actually I've seen a pic of a 2 door Evo as well...

2. I'd say the NSX...but I love the Silvia...so I voted for it.

3. i think the skyline gt-r is the greatest, y would you buy a nsx there are way better cars in that price range

4. True, but compared to teh other cars on the list, the nsx is the only one hand built, apparently refined to perfection, and are also apparently a good daily drivers. As well for some reason they seem to be common choices for racing compared to the rest.

5. Jiotto Caspita or ASL RS01 are my picks.

6. Half the cars in this poll aren't even sports cars.

7. The NSX and Skyline Supercars
    The siliva and integera are not even sports, there sedans

8. NSX certainly but I don't see how the GT-R is ahead of the Rx-7 when it's not even a real sports car...

9. No, no, MR2 of course...

but I voted NSX

10. NSX is too awesome

11. do you know what a Siliva or Integra is? If yes do you know what a sedan is?

12. Sedan: A closed automobile having two or four doors and a front and rear seat.

Coupe: 1. A closed four-wheel carriage with two seats inside and one outside.
    2. A closed two-door automobile.

Sports Car: An automobile equipped for racing, especially an aerodynamically shaped one-passenger or two-passenger vehicle having a low center of gravity and steering and suspension designed for precise control at high speeds.

Thankyou Dictionary.com!

13. barerumdumdum

14. Do you know what a Supercar is? or an Exotic car? howabout a sportscar?

15. Go look it up again at a FIA site

16. Thank you and a Supercar is a production car with racecar performance without any modifactions done to the engine. Most do not have A/C, Rados, and most of the feature that most cars come with. There only feature is the Performance of these cars.

Exotic car a rarely seen car.

17. So you know what a Supercar is, or an exotic, or how about a sports car?

18. I just told you!

19. Do you know what a space is? What capitolization is? How about a sentence?

20. No, that post right above mine said jack shit about what I just asked you. Now answer the question kid

21. By proper defintion Japans best sports car would be an MX-5, S2000 or a 2000GT.