Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

Discussion in '2002 Lincoln Continental Concept' started by 23inchrimzzzzzzz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

hell yeah, its another American Revolution<!-- Signature -->

2. !!!

Dont use the Lord's name in vain<!-- Signature -->

3. I'm impressed by the first interesting concepts from the American Luxury companies in the last twenty years. Cadillac's new lineup (except for the Escalade) seems pretty high quality and high tech, while maintaining a good degree of individuality. No one would mistake a CTS for an Infinity or a Mercedes. This Continental concept is also pretty cool: a high performance luxury sedan with the badass appeal that Mercedes, Lexus, and BMW can't offer. I hope they build it and I can be proud to be an American again...the Corvette is nice, but it can't be the only good car we make.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

caddy is doing a much better job than lincoln...this is this is the first lincoln in ages that is nice...btw, the new escalade is the shit (100X's better than the old one) and the navigator seriously needs to be updated or it's gonna go the route of the blackwood

5. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pyro Maniac</i>
    <b>hell yeah, its another American Revolution</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yes, we have seen many different and interesting concepts from american companies within the last 2 years, its definetally a comeback!

6. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

Just wish some of them would go into production like the C5 Tigershark or the Caddy Cien (know that one never will). Would also like to see this car and the GT-40 concept go into production.

7. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

the Cadillac CTS and XLR are nice rides. i'm glad that they're finally started coming out with bigger and better things. as for this car. it's a fast engine but the exterior could use a little work.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

This is the baddest lincoln ever built(other than the MK9) I'm a cadillac fan,but I know a shittin' ride when I see one.Ford you would be crazy not to build this V-12 and after all,big ass cars are an american tradition.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

Cady never left, and the reason why a CTS is not mistakeable is
    because it's ugly!

I don't know a time when Cady's were bad, It must just be your sense of style!

And The Escalade is Awesome!!!

10. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

Quote from LanciaDeltaIntegraleS4</i>
    <b>I'm impressed by the first interesting concepts from the American Luxury companies in the last twenty years. Cadillac's new lineup (except for the Escalade) seems pretty high quality and high tech, while maintaining a good degree of individuality. No one would mistake a CTS for an Infinity or a Mercedes. This Continental concept is also pretty cool: a high performance luxury sedan with the badass appeal that Mercedes, Lexus, and BMW can't offer. I hope they build it and I can be proud to be an American again...the Corvette is nice, but it can't be the only good car we make.

yeah i agree with you on everything u said except for when u said the Escalde wasnt good us stated it as an exception why? what is wrong with the escalade i think theyre awesome........<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pyro Maniac</i>
    <b>hell yeah, its another American Revolution</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->No Chance, this is too ugly to be bought by anyone!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ConnaGT1</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pyro Maniac</i>
    <b>hell yeah, its another American Revolution</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->No Chance, this is too ugly to be bought by anyone!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    really? I beg to differ.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

"differ" you may but i bet you could find a car that looks and performs better and more practical for the same price.
    perhaps something European?<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

american luxury is the best.

15. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>american luxury is the best.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I'm sorry, I disagree to the fullest.
    American luxury can potentially be the best. I agree to that, but everyone knows that British luxury Regins Supreme Over Nearly Everyone<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Jesus Christ, are Caddy and Lincoln actually coming back?

british luxury doesn't exist anymore because bentley and rolls are owned by bmw so they are no more british. period.