John Walsh's son's true killer finally found

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bananatucker, Apr 13, 2010.

1. it was none other than Wisconsin's very own Jeffrey Dahmer

RIP

2. if you don't know who either of these people are then you are a n00b at life

3. Unsolved Mysteries was prolly my favorite non-cartoon as a kid, srs. That is John Walsh, yes?

4. oh shit me too, but john walsh is the guy on Americas most wanted

5. Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994) was an American serial killer and sex offender. Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys – many of whom were of African or Asian descent – between 1978 and 1991, with the majority of the murders occurring between 1987 and 1991. His murders were particularly gruesome, involving rape, torture, dismemberment, necrophilia and cannibalism

6. John Walsh's 6 yr old son was beheaded in 1981

edit: and nobody knew who did it

/cliffs

7. dahmer was that that dude who dressed up as a clown at kids parties?

8. Oh yeah...

Whatever.

9. dude, link to source please

10. #11 bananatucker, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    MIAMI -- One of the most infamous murder cases in U.S. history is being linked to notorious serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

An investigation by the Miami Herald is raising serious questions about the man police say murdered 6-year old Adam Walsh in 1981.

According to the Miami Herald, not only was Dahmer in South Florida at the time Walsh was kidnapped from a Hollywood, Florida shopping mall, there was mounting evidence linking the killer to Walsh.

The evidence includes witnesses who said they saw Dahmer at the mall with Adam that day, one who says he saw Dahmer throw a crying boy into the back of a blue van as well as people who say Dahmer had access to a blue van fitting an early description of the getaway vehicle.

Adam's body was never recovered.

But a severed head identified as Adam's was found Aug. 10, 1981 in a canal on the northbound side of the Florida Turnpike near mile marker 130.

In 1991, Dahmer emerged as one of the nation's most infamous killers after his arrest on charges involving decapitation, necrophilia and cannibalism.

He had 11 severed heads in his Milwaukee apartment.

Dahmer was killed in prison in 1994.

In December 2008, police named deceased drifter Ottis Toole as Adam's killer.

However, he was never officially charged with the boy's murder.

Twice, Toole confessed to killing Adam. But in both instances he later recanted.

Adam's father, John Walsh, later became the host of TV's "America's Most Wanted" and worked to create legislation that led to the Missing Children Act of 1982 and the Missing Children's Assistance Act of 1984.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-adam-walsh-jeffrey-dahmer,0,3464661.story

11. I'm still busy trying to find state lawyer Buback's murderer :-O

12. No, that was John Wayne Gacy.

13. I have an uncle named John Walsh.

14. #17 bananatucker, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  15. decapitated? that's fUcked up.

16. "Dahmer got the idea that he could create "zombies" of his victims, and attempted to do so by drilling holes into their skulls and injecting hydrochloric acid into their brains."

17. If anything, it had the OPPOSITE effect!

18. How does it take almost 30 years for this witness info to come out?

19. Luke, if anyone is a serial killer or will be a serial killer on this site, it is 100% you.

I love you man.

20. Thanks?

But seriously, why didn't these witness come forward 30 years ago?

21. they did but the cops ignored them

it's 100x cheaper and easier to assume ottis toole was the killer rather than starting another investigation

22. Its not a compliment, merely an observation that you are completely nuts.

The I love you man was so that you dont kill me.