Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

Discussion in '2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe' started by Brian Rutledge, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

its a skyline<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

Um... no this doesnt look anything like the TT. This looks so much better than that...

3. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

Not at all. Look at one of these in the sheet metal. They are very differrent from the TT in style. The proportions are quite different.
    Not to mention that this will kill the TT. The Z will kill the TT for less $, because the TT is more for Lux than the Z. This will be great comp for the TT, because it is Lux, and it has better performance.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

I don't think it looks anything like a TT. It looks nothing like a skyline either.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brian Rutledge</i>
    <b>its a skyline</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If that's a question. Then yes. Check out some more forums under the G35. There's a lot of good info being thrown around on the G35 vs. Skyline issue. I guess I should have left it over there, since this is about a G35, TT post. As far as the whole which car would perform better issue goes, the TT has the whole quattro thing going for it, so it should out drive the G35 pretty easily. And that little 1.8 litre four-bannger turbo has been compared to porche boxter perf.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

I do see what he is saying. It does look a little like the TT. However the size difference will change all that when seen in real life because the G35 I believe is noticably bigger. The lines on this are sharper (most noticable near the front lights). And the interior is nicer. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

Ok, this thing is nothing like the Audi TT, nowhere close. The Audi TT has a Turbo I-4 1.8L putting out 225 HP and 207 lb-ft of torque with a 6 speed manual. The G35 has 275 HP, 260 lb-ft of torque from a 3.5L V6 (means lots of low-end grunt) and a 6speed manual. The Audi TT may be lighter, but it still only pulls 0-60 in 6.2 sec and 1/4 mile in 14.6 seconds. The new 2002 Altima pull 0-60 in 6 sec flat and 1/4 mile in 14 flat with a 5 speed manual and 240 HP. Hmmm...looks like the G35 should be a good bit more powerful, maybe lighter and surely faster...well I guess that means the G35 should pull ahead of the Audi TT quite easily. And as for style, well they're nothing alike so there is nothing to compare (not saying one is better than the other cuz they're too different to say that).<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brian Rutledge</i>
    <b>its a skyline</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    is it balls, it looks abseloutely nothing like a skyline, there is no comparison, they are 2 completely different cars.
    This is a lookalike of the Nissan Z car, it has similarities on ever peice of metal.

Are you blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ConnaGT1</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brian Rutledge</i>
    is it balls, it looks abseloutely nothing like a skyline, there is no comparison, they are 2 completely different cars.
    This is a lookalike of the Nissan Z car, it has similarities on ever peice of metal.

Are you blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you checking your facts?!!!!!

It IS a skyline.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

If you think that this car looks like a TT, I agree completely. Four wheels, two doors, steering wheel, an engine in there somewhere, need I go on?

11. #11 TurboSport, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

the topic of this post isn't even worth words its so dumb.
    So i'll just menchen to ConnaGT1 that this is what the new skyline in japan looks like http://www.nissan.co.jp/SKYLINE/

and also if u would read Infiniti's press releases they talk about bringing over the skyline's engine and driving standards to the U.S, but not the design.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

Ha Ha. Looks nothing like the TT.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

shut up and get out of the world.

14. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

WTF YOU blind, doesn't look anything like the TT, however it does look like the Nissan Z.. and it should Nissan Owns Infiniti, they use the same parts, engines etc. And the prolly used the same frame on the Z to put on the G35 Coupe.

15. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

take a look

16. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

This looks nothing like the Audi TT, the Lexus SC430 looks more like the Audi TT than this.

17. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

Pass the Pipe!<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

This is a TT killer , even the 225hp TT version.

A master piece from Goshn San , once again.

19. #19 1990q45, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TurboSport</i>
    <b>the topic of this post isn't even worth words its so dumb.
    So i'll just menchen to ConnaGT1 that this is what the new skyline in japan looks like http://www.nissan.co.jp/SKYLINE/

and also if u would read Infiniti's press releases they talk about bringing over the skyline's engine and driving standards to the U.S, but not the design.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Haha Nice work man i was trying to tell people it was the skyline

20. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from European Cars Kick</i>
    <b>this is another one of thos cars that tries to design something similar to the TT, just using different specs and mods</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well it is similar to a TT but you make it seem like the Audi is an original design. There have been several Porsche concept cars going back to the 60's that look like the audi. And even before that there were a handfull of other car makes. I just find it funny how Audi TT lovers think they are so original.
    <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from payton101ca</i>
    <b>Um... no this doesnt look anything like the TT. This looks so much better than that...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->u must be visually impaired because this looks nothing like the TT The TT looks like a stupid turtle where as this actually looks like a car
    <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LamboOwner</i>
    <b>Pass the Pipe!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i get it next

23. Re: Just another audi TT try-2-lookalike

Anyone who thinks this car looks like the Audi TT is obviosly a little threatened by the hell this car is going to bring to the Audi TT. Or maybe they don't like Nissan/Infiniti. Too Bad. If this car looks like anything, it would the the 350Z and the G35 Sport Sedan; And that was no accident. It's everything the AUDI TT always wanted to be. Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Acura.......Bring It ON!