just another piece of american shit

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by fat abbot, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Pontiac? Gimme a break. Pontiacs suck and they will always suck.

2. Re: just another piece of american shit

I'm sorry that you probably drive a 86 honda civic with a crappy body kit, something you think is turbo but in reality it is your A/C condensor, some gay flashing lights, and a time slip that says 10 flat( and I mean MINUTES), and to top it all off is probably looks like like your car fell out a Skittles bag. When you have something relavent to say about Pontiac bring it until then shut you Honda lovin' a$$ up!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: just another piece of american shit

[email protected] rpm is alot better then [email protected] rpm, which is about where your japanese counterpart would have you find it...

Tell me why this car is shit, please?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: just another piece of american shit

Pontiacs aren't too great, but (Coming from an American), I'd rather have one of these than those ugly-ass MBz DM-whatevers...or those #$%#ing coupes...goddamn coupes...

5. Re: just another piece of american shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sonofkakarotto</i>
    <b>Pontiac? Gimme a break. Pontiacs suck and they will always suck.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Guys like this never stick around to explain why they suck. They got no balls. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: just another piece of american shit

How dose this car suck and why are American cars a "piece of shit"???? If u could explain why it's not as good as other cars or why it sucks that would help.

7. Re: just another piece of american shit

Ha Ha, notice he hasnt replied back yet... Thats funny. This is one sweet Grand Prix. Is this just a special edition, or is this the new 3rd generation flagship for Pontiac's Grand Prix?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: just another piece of american shit

Well, right now it's a concept, but it will probley replace the old supercharged Grand Prix.

9. Re: just another piece of american shit

This car has more balls than ANY jap crap out there! There jealous of the balls of this car so they have to simply dis on this car to make their POS puny 150ft. pounds of torque makes em' envy with green. It's all ok though, they get beat by these everyday in real-life, I'm sorry kiddos your fast and furiuos isn't furious, just furiuos at americans always finding a way to kick their depreciative jap crap right back where they belong, the junkyard. If this car comes out this is gonna be one mean bastard, if Pontiacs GTP Grand Prix has the same quarter as the over-rated SC2000 for a hell of alot less money and it's more collectible, one of these days the kids will find out their foreign pOS isn't s*** when they wake-up to real world.