Just Bought

Discussion in '1960 Porsche 356B/1600GS Carrera GT Coupe' started by Icepick III, Apr 29, 2003.

1. I just bought this car for 700 bucks. It runs and drives, but I need to get a clutch cable because it was stretched out. Its my first car that I will upgrade, with a whole lot of interior, exterior and engine work.

2. #2 77Porscheboy, Nov 24, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Just Bought

Sounds like some hard work. Visit www.924board.org for some great help. Good luck.

3. Re: Just Bought

I can't believe I need 50 posts to start a thread. I have a lot of info on these Porsches. Awww poop!

4. Re: Just Bought

I can't believe I need 50 posts to start a thread. I have a lot of info on these Porsches. Awww poop!

5. Re: Just Bought

I just bought a 78 924 for 300 bucks. The driver door drops a little when opened, it needs new brakes, and it has a craked winshield. but other wise its a good car the interior is good and the engine runs good also. Do you guys think this car is worht the time and money

6. 924 For Sale

Hello

Saying goodbye to my 924. Too many projects have inundated my time and must prioritize the more important ones. It's listed on E-bay. Just input this number to view the listing: 2474951932

Also I have an unusual item that came with the car. A complete service/workshop manual all on one CD. Actually a great addition to any 924 owner.

7. Re: Just Bought

ortizabu, if that's all that's wrong with your car, I would keep it. It drives well and there are no big mechanical issues? Sound like a good deal for 300 bucks.