Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by IMPREZA 1, Aug 10, 2002.

1. he put Nawz in one of them and we went over 300mph on the street. We also own 4 F50's and one F50TT with Nawz that runs the 1/4 in 7.3 seconds and has a top speed close to 350mph. Of course I never hit 350 but I once did hit 330mph and let me tell you the Nawz felt soooo great, out Nawz in anything it works wonders. But overall my honda civic is the best I drive it everyday to 3rd grade and it has a 1000hp shot of Nawz and a big block chevy that runs close to 1800hp. I have slicks for it so when my other classmates are riding their bikes I hit duh Nawz and I fly.

My dad is proud of me he loves duh Nawz as much as I do. Ohh yeah also one of my Nawz McLaren has 12 gears and I love shifting them when the car is parked it's so much fun. Never turn on the Nawz or else you'll die if the car is parked. I only crashed my Nawz McLaren once and that was because I was trying to outrun an airplane. I beat him but ended up going over a bridge. Thankfully I hit the Nawz button and it boosted me into the air and let me land safely.

I love Nawz and I think everyone should put Nawz in their car. Next week my dad wants to put Nawz in our Shelby Cobra and then into our Monster truck. Nawz is duh best. Also I have 26 inch rimz on ma McLaren so thats why it goes so fast. I just hit the Nawz and it takes me flying almost, a cop once tried to pull me over but I hit duh Nawz and beat him. Nawz gutz me out of a ticket.
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

Hey come on, it was funny the first time with the Mclaren f1 but you gotta renew your jokes you know, or else you could post this same messgae for every single car...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

thats damn funniest thing I've ever seen. Nawz eh?. I liked the Civic with the big block Chevy Engine. Priceless. I think I'ma go and put 26 inchers on my Murcielago. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

Damn I hate these stupid people who think that their funny. And he wrote like 4 paragraphs about how he did this and that. And its not NAWZ its NOS. And where would you get the injectors for a Murcielago? It would be kinda stupid to reck a $300,000 cars engine.

5. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mustang360R</i>
    <b>Damn I hate these stupid people who think that their funny. And he wrote like 4 paragraphs about how he did this and that. And its not NAWZ its NOS. And where would you get the injectors for a Murcielago? It would be kinda stupid to reck a $300,000 cars engine.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your an idiot hes mking fun of the fools who think Nitrous Oxide can make a civic as good as a porsche.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

Did u put a lift kit on the damn mac to fit the 26es
    good joke
    but u r still an idiot for saying stupid shit like your 4 paragraphs of crap
    later fools!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

Oh God! NOT YOU AGAIN! I have to admit, the McLaren forum was kinda funny but it got OLD REAL FAST. Enough with the damn Nawz; better yet, enough with ALL your damn posts! If you can't speak the truth, then shut your damn mouth.

8. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

haha, sorry it's funny cause i see it first time, lol, it's just wow!

9. Re: Just dad just bought one of these and put Nawz in it

lol, yeah... my mom owns 15 enzos, and we stuck "nawz" in every one of them, then we tore down the street at 800 mph but then i crashed but luckily i survived because i was wearing my seatbelt.