Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid freaks!

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by Black Devil, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Isnt that right!!!I bet it is!!!

2. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Check out the photos!!!

3. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

**** you.
    I wish you were there to see what's real suffering.

4. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

I'm not....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    But dont you think I suffered when my FUCKING siter died in WTC at Sept. 11 2001 and I thank god I didnt want to go to work that day because I dindt need to.And I think I sufered enough.
    Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid freaks!

5. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

there is somethin' wrong wit that guy...?

6. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

?

7. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Sorry about your sister, man! I know how you feel, but don't take your anger out on all the Muslims. Use it for something good!

8. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

If you were in his place...well you would see the world every day somehow else because it will be much stranger and harder to keep youreself in one piece(where you worked one day,the other day isnt there)and so its just like the Polish in 2 Sep. 1939 when the germans atacked for alot of years the people and killed 14 out of 50 mil. people.
    Think what youre mind would be like for almost 10 years to not be sure you would live for the next day.

9. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Yo buddy, ur a #$%# head mother #$%#er, if i ever saw ur #$%#en virgin ass i'd #$%#en mess u up
    Dease ppl have been livin all their lives being bombed da shit out of by the states and other countries sayin that oh this is a building we need to blow up, ur #$%#en family dieng right infront of your #$%#en eyes, and no one #$%#en feelin bad for ur ass, what the #$%# u think their gonna do. U don't think their gonna go crazy and do something stopid. So shut the #$%# up u stopid white shit.

10. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

The Muslims dont care if they die !!!They think they are dieing one day and the other there born again in Allah's world and The muslimism is half way to go to satanism if you want to know some stuff they said it with there own FUCKING mouths and they think is good to be a satanist.

11. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

yo, where the #$%# did you come up with this idea that muslims dun care if they die or live. Just cause u got groups of suicide bombers, doesn't mean that all of the muslims are suicide bombers. Fool, listen, when your ass has been through a quarter of the shit that these people have been through, and are still going through, then your writing will be worth something. TILL THEN, shut your #$%#n mouth you stopid POOR white boy. PEACE IN DA MIDDLE EAST MOTHA FUCKAS

12. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Fuckin' RAcist !! when you talk like that, you're worse than the idiot ben laden!!!
    And no, not all the Muslims are terrorists, the majority of them are just innocent civilians, but their stupid leader are the problem.
    (saddam Hussein, Oussama ben Laden, etc.. etc..)
    so top behaving like childs and GROW UP, its because people like that all these problems around the world are happening!

Ignorants!! the LARAKI fulgura is a hell of a car!!!! who cares where it is designed? its a beauty! and more of that the engine is a Lamborghini one idiots!!!

It has 720HP!! that's 60HP more than the ENZO, and with the 200kg less, I would expect a lot from this car!!

13. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Don't you people get it? It starts with someone dying because of someone else, then u have to take it out on everyone of one race? you should see the people in Afgansitan that are dying, they die for no reason, they didnt do anything! but of course there are people that are ignorant and dont look at the freakin facts! to the guy that posted this, this is a freakin car website! not a site to talk trash about a race. your the kinda person that makes me made, and im sure that the people that did 9/11 had a damn good reason, and im sure when we kill people else where, we are terrorist to them, so stop thinking one way and open up, think right, can people get a long? this car is awesome by the way, i love the interior, exterior, especially the rear, it really goes together with the rest of the car.

14. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

ataking Islam has a reason and that reason that you said about 9/11 dont care for you as A atomic bomb will destroy Islam wont bother me!!! As 9/11 did not bother you!!!hahahahah!!!So you are a #$%#ing racist!!!

15. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

I never said it didnt bother me, it sure did, my aunt almost died, and i feel sorry for the family of lost ones, and i prayed for the missing during all the searches, and you are just some really imature person that cant look at the bigger picture instead of whuts infront of you, have u even heard anything on teh news about afgans and other islams dying of hunger because of us, have u heard about a cluster bomb that many children die of because we happen to think that there are terrorist near them, and did u heard about 300 islamic people dying at a weading because we thought teh fireworks celebrating the marrage were bombs? yea i didnt think so, so think before u speak and i am christan catholic, the difference between me in you is that i am more mature and can look at the bigger picture.

16. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Well they died because 9/11 if 9/11 wasnt there then this wasnt there...I feel sorry for the persons theyreself but not of Saddam or Bin if they die!!!

Bafanculo Italiano!!!

17. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Heres a fact for you, did you know that WE the UNITED STATES put Sadamm in power>? did u know that i didnt think so

18. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Yes I know but when God made people on the 6th day he made also bad and people like Saddam who traded US and like Romania traded Germany in the 2nd world war and alot of other things.

Yes I did know.

19. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Youre going to get BANNED hahahahahahaha MOTHERFUCKER,idiot,homo sexual,bisexual,moron,no life,idiot as a rat,ugly as dead cat,born from 2 dads,#$%#ed by his parents when he was 5,got hes penis cut at 2 years,bit by a dog at 9 and got turbated.........hahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahah MOTHERFUCKER,ASSHOLE IDIOT INGNORANT!!!

20. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Did you know that this is a website for cars? so talk about cars okay. and this car is great, it has a damn good engine, and that design looks nice, i like the rear in perticular

21. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Man this guy is crazy.

22. Re: Just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid fre

Are you ever going to say something relavent to the conversation or talk about cars?