Just to kick out some german BMWs

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by German cars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ugly!!! american shit

2. Re: ugly!!! american shit

Your ugly <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ugly!!! american shit

ditto, never liked ford, or any american company really. but there are always exceptions to the rules<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: ugly!!! american shit

you're a loser buddy, get a life.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: ugly!!! american shit

is there a way that you can report people? because every chat i go to it says "this car sucks, its shit!" and the likes of that. this forum really need a place to report people, or better yet bann people. stop your ignorand comments!

6. Re: ugly!!! american shit

go drive your 1984 VW shitbox

7. Re: ugly!!!

you hachback minivan is a piece of american crap

8. Re: ugly!!! american shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from albert</i>
    <b>is there a way that you can report people? because every chat i go to it says "this car sucks, its shit!" and the likes of that. this forum really need a place to report people, or better yet bann people. stop your ignorand comments!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There are moderators that checks forums. Don't worry if they act stupid, they will be banned.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: ugly!!! american shit

American cars are starting to become a lot better than they used to. Either way the mustang was and still is one of the greatest American cars and it has become a true sports car and this new Mach 1 is going to be awsome. For all you import guys out there these forums were made to talk about the joy of cars and driving them not to talk crap about certain brands our countries that make them. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: ugly!!! american shit

Dude, guys like this just want to get a rise out of people. Notice these dudes never return to back thier remarks.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: ugly!!! american shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from danyoung</i>
    <b>go drive your 1984 VW shitbox</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where's the backing on this comment, a lot of 1984 VW's are in better shape then other cars that old.

12. Re: ugly!!! american shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Witz</i>
    <b>ditto, never liked ford, or any american company really. but there are always exceptions to the rules</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This whole thread along with this statement just show the hypocracy of most of the ricers on this site(not saying that domestic kids dont do it i know they do). If you go into any typical import forum you have someone complaining about a honda being bashed in a honda form like it only happens there wake the fu(k up<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: ugly!!! american shit

American cars are sh*t. America never will make good cars like the europeans make. Mustangs suck too. They suck so much the retards at Ford put fake air scoops on the sides to make it look "sporty" ford is fake, thier cars are fake.

14. Re: ugly!!! american shit

Uhh, actually the classic 60s mustangs wern't functional either, jsut a styling cue. The actually functional ones of the 87-93 GTs and the 94-98 Stangs didn't do anything anyway so why punch holes in em? And the big scoop on the front of this Mach1 is a functional Ram Air intake.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from German cars</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just to kick out some german BMWs<!-- Signature -->