just trying somting

Discussion in '1998 Emme Lotus 422T' started by Kopfschuss, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Yee Gads

See topic<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Yee Gads

I like it<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Yee Gads

It is strange looking, but I guess it is just better for it to look different compared to normal sedans. Performance is sweet for a car like this...

4. Re: Yee Gads

Yee Gads is right !! what is it.... what were they thinking ?? were they thinking ?? ... this looks like a rolls/alfa/lagonda..mix .... made in Brazil 12 made before it died ... I just can't see why it failed....surely they were onto a winner !!!??? <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Yee Gads

dis car sux

6. Re: Yee Gads

darn it to albuquerky how do you make it so the pic goes datta way?
    instead of right there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

7. Re: Yee Gads

well, it's an interesting little beast, if nothing else. lol

8. Re: Yee Gads

yeah this thing looks pretty wierd but yeah its different... and its quick too

9. Re: Yee Gads

the front of the car is to small for the big backend

SPIN OUT 360<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Yee Gads

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>Yee Gads is right !! what is it.... what were they thinking ?? were they thinking ?? ... this looks like a rolls/alfa/lagonda..mix .... made in Brazil 12 made before it died ... I just can't see why it failed....surely they were onto a winner !!!??? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

First of all, it is not ugly. Secondly, take a look at its EPA MPG..!

11. Re: Yee Gads

You think that's the MPG? The guys at SC screwed up, dude. That number, 264.0, is how many horsepower this thing has. You're not gonna get too good of a mileage with that many horsepower. Mileages are written as 2 numbers with a slash between them, genius. Like the Hummer has 13/15 for instance. The Ferrari 550 has 8/10. 264 is, again, the horsepower.<!-- Signature -->

12. hi matt<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: just trying somting

What the ? What good is it posting a blank topic just because you're curious? Next time write something instead of being pathetic and curious.

14. crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Re: crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

shuddup!!!!!

16. Re: crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its pretty damn quick

17. Re:

Yah it looks like one of those rappers bulldog's, u know the ugly ones

18. Re: crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

What exactly makes it crappy?

19. Re: crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

This car looks awesome, i think its good to see on this website. i like it, and if your going to say its crappy please say why,

20. Re: crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

this car looks awesome, but it needs some big, throaty engine, like a v8, to really sell. They should market it like a cooler version of a bentley

21. Re: crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

does no one besides me notice that this thing has a f*cking awesome 0-60 time... look at it's weight, over 3,500 (around Supra weight), and an inline 4 with 200 sum BHP pushes that to 60 in 5 seconds, that's pretty good, the car is unfortunately hideous, but anyway, go Lotus!!!

22. Re: crapy!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah nasty styling nice performance oh and by the way Bentleys (I think thats right) are cool enough where I come from but this argument should be in the Bently forums.

23. LOOKS LIKE A HYDROGEN PUSSY ENGINE

AGREE OR DISAGREE?

24. Re: LOOKS LIKE A HYDROGEN PUSSY ENGINE

you dont know anything about this engine.

25. Re: LOOKS LIKE A HYDROGEN PUSSY ENGINE

it isnt. look at the stats and you will see why. 270hp, 1500kg, 0-60 in 5 seconds. very efficient engine, but the design is a bit outdated. oh well, its a pity the company had to shut down anyways...