Just when I thought we were done...

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by drivingerman, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Time to drop the oldies, nobody cares.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from drivingerman</i>
    <b>Time to drop the oldies, nobody cares.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What does that mean? That no one likes old cars anymore? They do.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

Apparently you do not know that Mustang sales are at an all time high. So somebody must care. There is nothing wrong with using an old nameplate as long as the engineering is new

4. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

I think bringing back the GTO is an awesome idea. if i wasn't in college and could afford a 2004 to park next to my 69 GTO i would do it in an instant.

5. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

stop lying. maybe your dad has a GTO, but you dont.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

im 13 and i like the old stangs, camaros, and GTOs. so hey, heres a new-generation potential buyer of an old nameplate.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MCSE+I</i>
    <b>Apparently you do not know that Mustang sales are at an all time high. So somebody must care. There is nothing wrong with using an old nameplate as long as the engineering is new</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who are you kidding??? Mustangs don't sale as good as in 65 they had 700,000 mustangs sold a year and camaros sold that much to now camaros sale 10,000 a year and mustangs almost twice as much as that so they are not at a all time high. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TurboCharged S45</i>
    <b>im 13 and i like the old stangs, camaros, and GTOs. so hey, heres a new-generation potential buyer of an old nameplate.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's good to be open-minded.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TurboCharged S45</i>
    <b>im 13 and i like the old stangs, camaros, and GTOs. so hey, heres a new-generation potential buyer of an old nameplate.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's good to be open-minded.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Cool something we agree on.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Just when I thought we were done...

lol. ditto<!-- Signature -->