Just when you thought ford really sux.

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by killer69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

I'd agree with that statement.<!-- Signature -->

2. I disliked ford before this car. But this car is really super homoriffic. One, look at that ugly piece of shit. Two, boy is it a rocket! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH 170hp, somebody shoot me.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

what a surprise killer69. and i still say you guys are dumb asses.

4. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

Anyone else confused at how he calls himself a rally car guy and dislikes the focus. By the way, even if this car only has 170 hp it is the best in its class.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mariowrc</i>
    <b>what a surprise killer69. and i still say you guys are dumb asses.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I second that<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

This car is the best in its class for sure. Look at it. only 18,000 for that. i don't no about you but thats the best i have found so far. If you find a car for the same price that can beat it come back and talk trash but till then do us a favor and shut up

7. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

yea, 170 hp, thanks for the compliment, considering its super cheap and as has been said the best in its class.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

hey turbo, if by best in it's class, you mean worst in it's class, then yeah, you're right.

9. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

this is not a bad car at all i saw the diffrent versions like steedea or how ever u spell the name ok back to the point its a cool car thas all i can say

10. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

la-dee-frickin-da. the focus is in the top of a class I'll never be buying in. ECONO!

11. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

Killer,
    Interesting theory, but what are you basing your statement on? Would it be facts or your own ignorant myopic opinion.

Drivingerman,
    WOW! Good for you. would you like a cookie or a medal.
    just because YOU wouldn't buy and Economy based hot-hatch doesn't mean it's a bad car. If you were any sort of Car enthusiast you probably would see that all cars have thier merrits even if you do not like them.
    Then again, you seem to be as ignorant as Killer...

12. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

You guys think im a loser and your the ones with ford in your name. 170 hp isnt shit when it comes to a "high" model version of a car. And stang shit and svt boy, dont you think you have a biased opion because you have locked you self onto fords. Yeah, shut up.

13. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

ok rally you want to start a fight u got it

14. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

I am a a car enthusiast, for sports cars. that's what I'm on this website for. not mommy's grocery getters. it probably is a good car but not good enough for SuperCar status

15. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

you guys are rediculous! just because it doesnt have 540hp and 600 ftlbs of torque doesnt mean its not a supercar! this car is pretty good for its class. so what? it doesnt run low 13's or 12's? the handling is good and its not slow! and not only that but comfortable and all that shit. and its 18 G's. thats why its here. damn you guys that are always saying "aw this car shouldnt be here cuz its ugly and not powerful" if you dont like it then go make your own fucI

16. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

my whole post didnt show up but it said.....go make your own site and something else i forgot.

17. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

it must have been important, I'll try and imagine...

18. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

anyone who gives that car any respect is a gd damn idiot.....for the love of god look at it and on top of it its a ford

19. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

why does this car suck?
    if you are truly a rally guy, you should know Ford is doing well with the Focus WRC.

And if you have read most american magazines that have tested and compared this car against its main competition (VW GTI 1.8, Nissan Sentra SE-R, Honda Civic Si) should know that this car has sent the rest of them back home and crying.

20. Re: Just when you thought ford really sux.

Typical. The thread is full of teenagers who are in need of adrenaline highs, but have zero automotive clue whatsoever.

If you don't understand small, light, agile, coupes and sedans with moderate hp, as being legitimate performance cars (like the original Mini Cooper... how many hp did IT have? Yet people who know more about performace cars than most of you will EVER know understand the significance of it).

Plainly put, those of you denigrating this car here are showing a near total lack of intelligence.

Get a clue, or go away.