Kepler motors Motion coming to Dubai

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by 09 challenger owner, Dec 14, 2009.

1. It's hard not to be skeptical when a company that no one has ever heard of announces a brand-new supercar. A few have managed to last more than a few years, like Koenigsegg and Pagani, but most seem to disappear just as quickly as they appear. Russ Wicks, founder and CEO of Kepler Motors, is evidently undaunted by the statistics and is launching his new supercar, the Motion, this week at the Dubai International Motor Show.

To their credit, Kepler Motors seems to have all right pieces to the puzzle. The Motion features all the makings of a 21st century supercar like a carbon fiber composite monocoque chassis and body, active suspension and aerodynamics, and a seven-speed sequential transaxle. The all-important horsepower rating is an impressive 800 thanks to the combination of a modified Ford 3.5-liter twin-turbo EcoBoost V6 that drives the rear wheels and a 250 hp electric motor that sends power to the front. Yes, it's a hybrid.

While we remain skeptical, we wish Kepler Motors the best of luck. They will surely have their hands full filling their proposed production limit of 50 cars that are set to be delivered to customers at the start of 2011.

2. dont like it in yellow

3. Finally, a sensible car to end the credit crunch in Dubai.

4. is that a good looking fiero?

5. is the middle east the best place to pitch a hybrid car?

sales rep - uh yes, this car has an electric motor that helps us get the same performance of a bigger engine while cutting down on fuel consumption so we dont spend as much money buying oil from....oh wait...where am i? shit.

6. a hybrid? fail

and yeah, pitchign it at the wrong market where fuel is less than a dollar a gallon

7. Cool. I like it.

8. Why is this in the Asian forums? Did the Japanese invade California?

9. uhh..yeah....along with all the other asians....and mexicans too.

11. #12 PandaBeat, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    ROFL WTF?

http://www.keplermotors.com/

"Nearly four centuries ago, astronomer Johannes Kepler published three laws describing the motion of planets in the Solar System.

Almost a century later in 1687, Issac Newton would expand these laws describing universal gravitation which laid the groundwork for classical mechanics.

Today, Kepler Motors introduces the Motion Supercar. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the car looks nice. Me likes.

12. I wonder how that power delivery affects handling. Probably not well...

13. Looks a lot like the Saleen Raptor.