Kick Ass Car

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by BugattiVeyronMon69, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I wish that they would produce this car. The looks are amazing, and of course...the engine is the best. A TWIN Turbo V12 Mercedes producing 1334 BHP. I would love to get the opportunity to drive this car one day. Great job Lotec!

2. Re: Kick Ass Car

I have devoted my life to this car, i absolutley love it.

I would sell both my parents to be in the same room as somebody who knew the hairdresser of a guy who once got to see this thing.

i am obsessed........ and loving it. :D

3. Re: Kick Ass Car

kudo's to Triple K turbochargers and Mercedes<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Kick Ass Car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lotec</i>
    <b>I have devoted my life to this car, i absolutley love it.

I would sell both my parents to be in the same room as somebody who knew the hairdresser of a guy who once got to see this thing.

i am obsessed........ and loving it. :D</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->devoted your life eh?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Kick Ass Car

lol that was a great reply man
    and this car is a B-E-A-S-T<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Kick Ass Car

1334 bhp is too much if you ask me, I don't understand how a car can handle that much power. 1000 lb/ft of torque, too, I don't think there has ever been a set of tires or a clutch made that can handle that for longer than an instant.

7. Re: Kick Ass Car

yeh, well maybe theres technology we don't know about!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Kick Ass Car

to the wannabe ferrari car owner.... yea they do make clutches and stuff to handle that sorta power.. if u have a look in japan they have cars past this power output that are drivable.. would be a absolute *****.. but possible<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Kick Ass Car

i think its a lie or a misprint. that is a peice of s**t car

10. Re: Kick Ass Car

for one thing u are a retarted moron.. It is so so soooo nice but i swear it must have a serious axle, to be able to tak ethat much torque , i think the viper venom has more torque though it ca dor 0-60 in 2.4 seconds ouch

And how do u put a pic under ur name???e-mail it to me

11. Re: Kick Ass Car

I agree. I can't believe a car with that much bhp and torque goes 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. There are too many cars with half the bhp, that can do the 0-60 sprint in less time. The design of either the engine or the car aerodynamics are totally off. Give the Hennessey Venom makers an engine that can produce 1300 bhp and im sure they could come up with a car that goes faster than their 800 bhp version. This is a sad waste of power.

12. Re: Kick Ass Car

that viper ran the 0-60 in 2.4 on SLICKS, but yes it is mad fast without them too. as for this car - these acceleration figures are not neccessarily accurate and consider the gear ratios: with only 5 gears its suupposed to max out at 248 mph - meaning, if you drop a better tranny like a shorter 6-speed and/or a high rear diff (~4.00) the acceleration will improve.

the car is sweet though, looks nice too.

13. Re: Kick Ass Car

The reason why this car doesn't have the best 0-60 is probably due to..........oh..........I don't know................perhaps.......... THE ENORMOUS FUCKING SIZE AND WEIGHT OF ITS ENGINE MAYBE?????????

14. Re: Kick Ass Car

Last time i checked car builders like these guys weren't building to compete in the NHRA Gator Nationals.

Who cares about the 0-60. By the time your doin 250 what happened 200 mph ago is the least of your worries.

15. Re: Kick Ass Car

The engine in this car rocks. 0-60 ha 1/4 mile is the true test, well thats my opinion.

16. Re: Kick Ass Car

More of a test is 60-100 or 60-150.

Something like coming out of turn 4 at Laguna Seca and trompin on it to accelerate up the hill before dropping into the Cork-screw. Thats where cars like this are at home.

On the otherhand they do take a standing start in the North American Lemans and the race to the first corner can make or break a you.

Then there's endurance.....

I guess its the total package eh.

17. Re: Kick Ass Car

i agree that accelerating from 60-100 is more important than the 1/4 mile, unless youre on the street.

18. Re: Kick Ass Car

i SEE many many IDIOTS around here.....now listen to me...

How can you be so stupid??? do you know how much 1334 horse power is???

THis car can not accelerate good up to 100 mph cauze its to much POWER and it has NO GRIP YOU IDIOTS_!! the tyres cant handle it_!! thats the main reazon why it cant ACCELERATE cauze it has no grip.......maybe it gets good grip after 100-120 mph.....and its only REAR drive_! and 345s....no grip suckahs....

19. Re: Kick Ass Car

and about topspeed....i dont know....

20. Re: Kick Ass Car

someone said the cars suspension and tires cant take that amount of horsepower for more then an instant. let me ask you somethin bud- you gonna be drivin with the pedal to the floor every single second you are on the street? no? well thats the only way you are going to reach that horsepower. if you are a good driver you know how to handle the torque and horsepower. you slightly push the pedal down and you are driving regularly. now it's up to you if you want it to be a ***** to drive to work every day by tapping the pedal to get there, but you will get there all the same and not go over the speed limit whatsoever.

21. Re: Kick Ass Car

If you pump up the horse power on anycar major then you need to upgrade the suspension.<!-- Signature -->