Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

Discussion in '1997 NISMO 400R' started by Joppo, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Skyline's kick #$%#ing ass
    this one is a better Skyline so it kicks more ass<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

sorry Jopp, but I need to prove you wrong. Really, Nismo just took a Skyline R33 and just modified it some. So technically, its not cause you're comparing the Skyline to, well, the Skyline...

3. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

and Honda is to Spoon + Mugen Power

4. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

Spoon isn't a "inhouse" tuner. Allthough they work closely with Honda. Mugen is the inhouse tuner for Honda. TRD is for Toyota, NISMO for Nissan, STi for Subaru, Ralliart for Mitsubishi etc...

5. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

Sorry GTO66 I have to prove you wrong too. The 400R is not just a Nismo tuned GTR. Look at the Engine is it a RB26DETT, no it isnt. Why? because it is a road version of the Le Mans car detuned for the road.

6. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

Excuse me....but the RB-X....IS a 2.7L version of the RB26....It's bored slightly with larger N1 pistons and rings....How do I know?....THEY'RE THE SAME PISTONS IN MY ENGINE!

The 400R is a GTR modified by Nissan's Tuner division. IT IS a GTR...using a modified RB26.

The NISMO 400R is no different in spirit than the SVT Cobra.....

7. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

Very true BoredUpR32. I guess the point I was trying to make is that the 400R is a special limited production roadcar that was a product of Nismo and Nissan during the GTR's Le Mans period. And note simply a Nismo product, like current GTR's where the engine remains in the form of the RB26DETT.

8. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

This was built as a homage to their LeMans car. The actual road version of the LeMans car is even more limited and should be on this site. It had only 300Bhp it was fully RWD but it was light and would outperform this car. The LeMans car was called the NISMO GT-R LM and only one or two were built. The only similarity between this car and the LM is the engine, they were both the same capacity.

9. #9 2Fry2, Jul 17, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. #10 2Fry2, Jul 17, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

http://madsquirrel.nfscheats.com/autos/concepts.shtml...i messed up the other one :p
    ...im also just guessing that these are the pics the other guy used....and ive got the back

(these are just concepts,and yes the G35 is the R35......sadly)

11. Re: Kick Out My Teeth AndI'll Give You A Gumjob!

oh shit i posted in the wrong section....sure as hell not gonna do it again in the section i was supposed to