Kicks ass at LeMAns and has airbags

Discussion in '1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Straßenversion' started by 70SuperBee, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Even when making race cars, mercedes-bens combines extreme comfort in their cars. I would buy it if I had the money, would you?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Kicks ass at LeMAns and has airbags

Just so that you know, the 1997 CLK-GTR did not go to Le Mans....<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Kicks ass at LeMAns and has airbags

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacingManiac</i>
    <b>Just so that you know, the 1997 CLK-GTR did not go to Le Mans....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->That sucks! I wonder why.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Kicks ass at LeMAns and has airbags

nice car , but according to one of the owners , who is a person in UAE
    a rally champion , the sound of the engine is louder inside than out side , and the engine heats the inside of the car after a while . <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Kicks ass at LeMAns and has airbags

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacingManiac</i>
    <b>Just so that you know, the 1997 CLK-GTR did not go to Le Mans....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->That sucks! I wonder why.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> It raced at the 1997 FIA GT (which it didn't win) and the 1998 FIA GT (WINNING 10 reces out of 10) ... it was the CLR that raced in LeMans<!-- Signature -->