King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

Discussion in '2000 Dodge TNT King Snake Viper' started by elbato22, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Who do you think would win.. I personally would pick the viper<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

I would pick the corvette because it cost a third as much but is plenty fast. Frankly i don't think the two are comparable(777hp vs. 350hp)

3. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

you're damn right the viper would win. but they aren't very comparable. If you put up a stock viper up against a corvette of any model the viper would still kick it's ass

4. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

Your a moron maybe you should do some research before you open your mouth. The new Zo6 would lose to a viper but it certainly wouldent get its ass kicked. and you would not notice the differance on the street. and the person comparing the a C5 to a King snake viper should be kicked off this website.

5. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

Viper would Win

6. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

Im not a big vette fan, but the cr5 would beat the king snake viper. But u realy can't compare the 2, cuz after all, the c5r is not street legal, and is a RACING car worth millions of dollars, so you realy can't compare the 2, the sledgehammer vette or the liengfelter would be a better choice.

7. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

This car would kill any corvette anyday

8. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

how the hell can you compare the two? This viper has twice as much horsepower as a C5 vette.

9. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

Well, let's see, the King SNake would outrun a Vette by about 1.5 seconds in the 0-60, it'd outrun a Z06 by about .8 seconds in the 0-60, so that's not exactly a comparison

10. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

let the viper f--- up that stupid looking gay peice of s--- that chevy calls a sports car

11. Re:
    King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

C5 would win any day

12. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

How is this a fair comparison?

13. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

personally i hate vettes...the king snake wood beat it not only bcuz i like it but look at the stats...and plus the viper is street legal and this particular vette is a racing one

this comparison is unfair for the viper in that way but the viper wood still win

14. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

The Viper would win hands down. Now I'm a big fan of both Vettes and Vipers, I really dont' think it's a fair comparison, but since you asked, Viper all the way.

15. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

viper on straightaway definitly..not sure about track

16. Re: King Snake Viper v.s. Corvette C5

ONCE AGAIN: How fair is this comparison?