Powerful ECU upgrade for the new CL 65 AMG The KLEEMANN CL 65 is a superlative all-out powerful sports coupe based on the new Mercedes-Benz CL 65 AMG. The stock twelve-cylinder bi-turbo engine is fitted with a KLEEMANN ECU upgrade that ads 127 Hp and a powerful 300 Nm to the cars already incredible performance figures. The KLEEMANN ECU upgrade, also available for the Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG and SL 65 AMG, features a custom-programmed engine ECU control unit with altered engine electronics to ensure precise interaction of all engine components. The tuning impact on the engines performance is phenomenal. Not only does it increase maximum power output and peak torque significantly, the midrange gains are truly exceptional. A 30 percent increase in engine torque is available from 2200 rpm to 5100 rpm. The engine boasts 300 Nm more torque at 4.000 rpm compared to a standard Mercedes-Benz CL 65 AMG. Power is transferred to the rear wheels through a five-speed automatic transmission and to minimize wheel spin KLEEMANN has fitted the car with a locking differential. The KLEEMANN Limited Slip Differential (LSD) applies a 60 percent lock-up ratio between the rear wheels, meaning one wheel has 60 percent of the drive power, the other 40 percent. At no time will only one wheel receive all the engines power thus reducing wheel spin and lowering accelerations times. KLEEMANN also refines the Mercedes-Benz CL 65 AMG with tasteful aerodynamic-enhancement parts that are designed with the highest level of perfection for form and function. The appearance is sporty yet elegant and besides making the coupe look even more intriguing the aerodynamic package offers a performance advantage as well. At high speeds the front spoiler, with the built-in air ducts for brake cooling, reduces lift on the front axle thus further improving directional stability. The rear apron with the integrated diffuser panel rounds out the KLEEMANN aerodynamic package. Another important customizing feature on the CL is the two-piece TM5 or the three-piece forged TS6 KLEEMANN light alloy wheels, which can be mounted on the coupe in 19- and 20-inch diameters. The largest possible combination on the CL is the KLEEMANN TS6 alloy wheel in size 9JX20 for the front axle with 245/35 ZR 20 tires, and 10JX20 with 285/30 ZR 20 tires on the rear. To further increase the handling characteristics of the car KLEEMANN has developed an electronic body lowering module (EBL) for the ABC suspension, which lowers the ride height by up to 35 millimetres. In addition to adding a stunning look to the coupe the lowered ride height improves cornering agility. Safety aspects are managed by the KLEEMANN high performance brake system, which easily handles even the most extreme braking tasks. The KLEEMANN brake system features 396 x 36 mm vented and cross-drilled discs with six piston calipers in the front, and 342 x 28 mm vented and cross-drilled discs with four piston calipers in the rear. Upon customer request KLEEMANN refines the interior of the CL with customized leather and alcantara. Furthermore KLEEMANN offers exclusive accessories for the luxury coupe. The product line-up includes such attractive accessories as illuminated entrance panels with KLEEMANN logo, and an ergonomic KLEEMANN sport steering wheel with a choice of leather, leather/wood or leather/carbon. The finishing touch to the interior is genuine carbon inlays on the dashboard, centre-console and door covers which creates a sporty yet comfortable and exclusive feeling.