Koenigsegg vs. Ferrari F50 vs. ZL1

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by Keanumon, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Ok guys, I got some questions for you regarding the Koenigsegg CC 8S, the Ferrari F50 and the Chevy Camero ZL1.

Which one is faster?
    Which one looks Better?
    Which one would you rather have and why?

Feel free to comment an any other reason why one of these cars is better then the others.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Koenigsegg vs. Ferrari F50 vs. ZL1

Personally I think that the F50 is the fastest of the group. But the Koenigsegg looks better and I would rather have it then the other ones because it has things like GPS and a stero system which the F50 doesn't have.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Koenigsegg vs. Ferrari F50 vs. ZL1

I would say that the ZL1 would win off the line, but it would be a close race between the keonigsegg and the F50 after leaving the ZL1 in their collective dusts after about a 1\4 mile.

Look wise, i like the Koenigsegg best, but its really hard to tell which car takes second; they are all beautiful.

I would rahter have the F50 if i was racing everyone, but if i wante luxury i wiould go for the koenigsegg. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Koenigsegg vs. Ferrari F50 vs. ZL1

hey endo if you wanted luxury you would have your maybach!!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: Koenigsegg vs. Ferrari F50 vs. ZL1

Hey Endocle, if luxury is what you want get the maybach or the 7<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Koenigsegg vs. Ferrari F50 vs. ZL1

Ferrari F50 faster than this? please, The F50 had an absolute top speed of 205mph this car can easily achieve 240mph