Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by lucky strike, Feb 24, 2011.

1. hahahaha

3. wow

5. The first original Murcielago looks better. It was smoother, not too bulky with the design, you could get a proper manual gearbox, the doors went straight up vertically (not sideways a little then up like on the Aventador and this really does bother me for some reason), and all in all it was more Lamborghini.

I mean I like a lot of things about the Aventador, but as a final product, i don't know it just doesn't seem like a proper Lambo to me.

6. Or because the customers of current supercars are boring men who can't drive, but still want to circle jerk around "F1 tech" and "performance numbers" instead of, you know, actually driving?

7. "The first original Murcielago looks better. It was smoother, not too bulky with the design,"

SO IT WASN'T A PROPER LAMBORGHINI

8. Most of the new exotic cars in recent years have curvy lines and shapes. This car's edgy look really makes it stand out.

9. yeah the original Murcie was really plain and not befitting a Lamborghini design. Even the early Countach had more interesting design than that. Lambo fixed that by the end though. The Aventador looks proper Lamborghini right out of the gate. It can only get wilder. Imagine an Aventador SV.

10. the diablo looks better than this

11. Also, the Aventador is the best looking Lambo in years.

13. because the diablo is the best.....no shame in that.

14. get out of here you #$%#ing niggers

15. #241 Innotech, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Holy #$%# it sounds/looks/is superb.

16. A little bit of racism. I'm not surpriced. It macthes your levels of communication and opinoins in general.

17. what racism?

18. #244 ANP, Mar 16, 2011
    sounds incredible

19. #245 Thebdm, Mar 16, 2011
    This is a real beauty !

I almost get a miura feeling when I see it

20. #246 PandaBeat, Mar 16, 2011
    why does it sound like it has a manual?

I mean, the car is barely moving but its revs climb an fall like if it had a manual gb... weird.

Also, or it's hard to drive at slow speeds or that guy can't drive for shit.

21. #247 Tipo F130A, Mar 16, 2011
    Wow, I can't wait to hear how it sounds under full load while accelerating.

22. The Murcielago SV sounded pretty wild. This has higher rev and higher power output. I expect it to sound better than the Huayra, considering the latter has forced induction.

EDIT: For once, we have the same number of posts.

23. That looks so perfect.

24. Whoa, that's weird, nice catch.