Lamborghini Aventador videos

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by Kwembu, May 8, 2017.

1. So what do you guys think of the aventador s?

2. Which one would you have? Personally I love the SV, I love the way it freakin looks!

Attached Files:

4. Are you the dude in the video?

Attached Files:

6. Please stop making individual threads where all you do is post one video then make another thread. I have merged four threads together to make this one.

7. Forgive me, I am obviously a forum rookie, didn't know I didn't have to create a new thread each time. Lesson learned.

Veyronman likes this.
  8. I assume you mean the dude introducing the video? If so yes that dude is me.

9. Those are actually quite well done. Sort of early Shmee-ish. Seems like you're using solid equipment and your editing game is good. You should probably do more talking to the camera while walking around, or at least stop for a second and do some intro on scene (rather than paste it in afterwards).

Kwembu likes this.
  10. Hey bro, thanks for the tips. New to this game and learning all the time, I do intend to do more talking to camera once i figure out how to do so in a different way. My camera gear is pretty basic at the mo, will upgrade once the channel grows a bit. Watch this space!

11. £2.6 Million Lamborghini Centenario delivery mayhem in London

12. Exposed carbon Lamborghini Centenario has final drive before leaving for Italy.
    Leave me comment or ask any questions you may have.

ETB4U likes this.