lamborghini diablo SV vs.ferrari f50

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV' started by ferrariFX, Aug 10, 2002.

1. the ferrari f50 kicked the shit outta this and its cheaper. i'd take a ferrari over a lamborghini any day. this diablo has looks and a good engine and the ferrari f50 has better looks and a better engine. this eve has like 10 more BHP(not that it makes much of a diffenence)

2. Re: lamborghini diablo SV vs.ferrari f50

yup i would too the F50 is my favorite car......but man this lambo has sweetness all over both cars are worthy of car praise!

3. Re: lamborghini diablo SV vs.ferrari f50

I'm gonna have to go with the Ferrari F50 for some major reasons, first is that its my favorite car, second it has a top speed of 205mph, and a V12 engine, but overall the Diablo is a very good competeror, it is itself a great car with its own atributes, but overall i'd go with the ferrari, its a Ferrari for sake

4. Re: lamborghini diablo SV vs.ferrari f50

F50

5. Re: lamborghini diablo SV vs.ferrari f50

sv- sure the f50 might be faster, better handling but ur tlaking bout cars which ur gonna buy for show, this lambo is so outrageous, im sure driving this slowly thorugh a town putting a smile on everyones face would be enough to buy this car alone, the F50 was based on an F1 car whcih is why it has 2 seats, a smaller engine??!?!, and come on be frank the stlying is way behind the lambo