Lamborghini Embolado Concept.

Discussion in '2008 Lamborghini Reventón' started by Jumpman23, Oct 9, 2007.

1. CHECK OUT THE NEW LAMBORGHINI IT LOOKS GREAT!

"The Lamborghini Embolado Concept was designed by Luca Serafini, an Industrial Design final year student at University of Parma, Italy. It’s design is an extreme sportscar characterized by an aggressive design with sharp and steady lines."

THE DESIGNER SAYS HE WAS INSPIRED BY A SPANISH FESTIVAL, NAMED "EMBOLADO BULL" TRANSLATED TO: (TORO EMBOLADO.)

THE DESIGNER HOPES TO WORK FOR LAMBORGHINI AS A DESIGNER FOR FUTURE PROJECTS, AND IS HIS BIGGEST DREAM.

:JUMPMAN23

2. It's too stubby

3. REALLY, WHY?

4. Common, do you need to ask? lengthen it, lower the roof or, streamline the design. The finished product would never look like this. Just look at the other Lambo lines and you will see what i mean.

5. to boxy,stubby,jagged kinda look.

6. What in God's hell is that thing? Has too many Audi influences, particularly to the rear, and is just plain ugly. Looks like a tightened up Gallardo that had its face tucked down. Plain ugly. Plus, what is it supposed to compete against if it were real?

7. Wow, it's a R8 Reventon!

8. It's front is like a Mitsu Evo X look at it. Besides we've already got the LP560 Gallardo.

9. The front is not Lamborghini-ish nor is the rear.

It is in no way in my eyes related to the Lambos.

10. i gotta agree. so not what lamborghini designs. they can do better.

11. It's just a rendering made by someone, it's NOT a new lamborghini...

12. Did they announce it yet?