Lamborghini Fans Folder

Discussion in '1965 Lamborghini 3500 GTZ' started by FeLiX93, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

Its a really stylish Lamborghini, and it looks like a blast to drive. Lots of muscle, and such graceful lines. I don't think I can find a flaw on this car.<!-- Signature -->

2. Wow, Zagato is always up there making the Lamborghinis looks better in shape, a very good looking car, its old but hey, look at those numbers. And the design looks very nice, none of that of the Muira. Overall, it looks great, if I were a guy back in the 70s, I would love to drive this car, even now I would'nt mine driving it. What about you?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

One of Zagato's better efforts. I never really liked the look of the 3500 Lambo, but this looks a lot better. It does look quite a lot like the Ferrari 275 GTB.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

i would definitely have to agree, this is simply a gorgeous car. i wouldn't mind being able to drive it in the 70's, 80's, or whenever. the interior seems exceptional, especially for a car this old.

5. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Carrera26</i>
    <b>One of Zagato's better efforts. I never really liked the look of the 3500 Lambo, but this looks a lot better. It does look quite a lot like the Ferrari 275 GTB.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->your right it looks kinda like the 275 gtb

6. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

nice car. good horsepower for its time.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

zagato style + italian speed and charm = some of my favorite cars of all time

8. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

saying a lambo looks like a ferrari is a compliment, and saying a ferrari looks like a lambo is also a compliment.
    saying a ford looks like either of the two is a slap in the face.
    Italians make the best cars.

9. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

WHO CARES IF IT LOOKS LIKE A FERRARI. I WOULD DRIVE IT ITS A LAMBORGHINI AND I WOULD ANY LAMBO I DONT CARE IF ITS FAKE OR REAL SOME THING GOES WITH A FERRARI THEY ARE REALLY NICE CARS. LAMBORGHINI SHOULD BRING THIS CAR BACK TO COMPETE WITH CORVETTES VIPERS AND THE 550. THEY ALSO SHOULD MAKE A LINE OF PERFORMINCE UP GRADES WERE YOU BOLT ON 1000HP!!!. AND IT SHOULD ALSO BE CHEAP OH SAY AROUND 66,OOO WOULD BE NICE EITHER A V8 OR V10 AND IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE A VIPER OR SUPRA. LAMBORGHINI IF YOUR OUT THERE AND CAN SEE THIS THINK ABOUT IT!!

10. The 3500 GT z was here in Norman Oklahoma from I think 1995 to 1997. When we had it it was Red and Right hand drive "I had to look at some pics I have of it to remember". from what I remember of the story this car was made for I think an english noble to go hunting with and is why it had a rack made for it on the back dash. and the other 3500 GT Z dissasembled and was placed into creates and was stored at a warehouse.

Thanks,
    James
    580-271-2210