Lamborghini Fans Folder

Discussion in '1974 Lamborghini Bravo Concept' started by kenmclaren, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Bravo, bravo. A very good looking design, not very popular, but I love it. Wow, a very good looking car, its old but hey, look at those lines. And the design looks very nice, none of that of the Muira, or Countach. Overall, it looks great, if I were a guy back in the 80s, I would love to drive this car, even now I would'nt mine driving it. What about you?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

Lambo has always been good at combining strait edges with curves like Frank Loyd Wright. but this time they went tooo far too many strait edges the front dont look good either but it was nice and light but only a friggen v-8 not what I expect from lamborghini<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

Im pretty sure that this Lamborghini was based on the Urraco.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

i think this car is cool. il admit ist a bit boxy but still resembles the countach or urraco. i dont mind the v8 (bearing in mind the jalpa and silouete both had a 90 degree v8 and are some of the most sought after open top lambos in the world). it does look a bit strange but a clasic none the less.

p.s. what do you lambo-loversout there think about a countach roadster post your replies on this sitenor e-mail me at lambofan_hv@hotmail.com<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lambofan</i>
    <b>i think this car is cool. il admit ist a bit boxy but still resembles the countach or urraco. i dont mind the v8 (bearing in mind the jalpa and silouete both had a 90 degree v8 and are some of the most sought after open top lambos in the world). it does look a bit strange but a clasic none the less.

p.s. what do you lambo-loversout there think about a countach roadster post your replies on this sitenor e-mail me at lambofan_hv@hotmail.com</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It was the Urraco, because the very first Countach came out two years later.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

This was to be the Urraco' predicessor - and to be based on the Countach - (when in actuallity, the Countach was based on the 1971 LP5000 - only one made) although, this concept never came to be. Only 1 was ever made - which lies in a museum.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

truly a bold design for 1974.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

Those 70's concepts were wild. Their idea of the "future" was truly unique. God Bless em' <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

Are you saying the Miura is ugly?

10. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

I think it was a referance to the differing styles, you can't compare a countach and a miura because they were two different design etho's. but the Bravo is a nice looking car, not a big fan of the rectangular vents over the engine cover, so glad they reverted to slats for the Countach.

11. Re: Lamborghini Fans Folder

THIS CAR STILL LOOKS BETTER THAT ANY CIVIC!!!

LAMBO FOR LIFE!

CHEVY CORVETTE SUCKS SALEEN S7SUCKS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------FERRARI ENZO OK MCLREAN F1 GREAT LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO BETTER