Lamborghini VTTT is the best

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

this car is still better. quad turbo! w16. That is some power!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rusty11</i>
    <b>I think Lamborghini are the best looking car u can get and this i think looks ok but no where to a lambo.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm...
    styling wise, this car is always going to be controversial.

Uhhm the guys at Car&Driver said: "excelent design, wrong nameplate"
    but indeed, its funny how many current supercars all have the same, or at least a very similar shape... they have hard edges, short hoods... lots of air intakes everywhere.

and this car just happens to be the oppsoite, is rounded... sure it has a short hood but it doesnt look so short at first glance, unlike that of the Diablo...

I think there is no better or worse here, just different<!-- Signature -->

3. BUGATTI IS BETTER

Ever one know bugatti is better than shitsickles<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Richard Owen</i>
    <b>I am not so sure the VTTT will have the fit and finish of the Bugatti. The 16/4 seems to have way more class and refinement compared to the VTTT which seems to be too focused on power.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah it seems more of a high class car, then again the diablo is mean to be the best head turner in the world and I think they did a good job<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

yeah it seems more of a high class car, then again the diablo is mean to be the best head turner in the world and I think they did a good job

Yes the Diablo is the best car and im not saying that bugattis arnt nice because i love them too but i would much rather have a Lamborghini. And i hope they make the new lamborghini in to a GT and GTR And i realy hope a VTTT because it would be the best.

6. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

I hope they make a VTTT out of the new lamborghini that would be so cool and fast it would blow away the bugatti and it looks a hell of a lot beter to i hat how the bugatti looks.

7. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

this Veyron is too heavy.

8. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

Yes it is extremly hevey im shel it is more then 4000lbs. And i wpuld much rather have a loamborghini.

9. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

rusty, u dumbass, even on that lambo website it says that the VTTT only goes 222 mph. it proly could go faster if u used a different set of gear ratios, but as they are it can't go 255.

10. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

i gotta agree the VTTT is better, aye the top speed with the current ratios is slightly off but when tested at nardo it reached 258mph, been doing research

11. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

All your stupidity is overwhelming

12. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snyper</i>
    <b>i gotta agree the VTTT is better, aye the top speed with the current ratios is slightly off but when tested at nardo it reached 258mph, been doing research</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Could u tell me where u found that information i would like to find out more since the rest of these people are putin the labo down witch is the best car ever crated.

13. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

I'd prefer a Lambo to this crap anyway.

14. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

I think Lamborghini are the best looking car u can get and this i think looks ok but no where to a lambo.

15. #15 rusty11, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    The Bugatti is a nice car and extremly fast but if you are looking for the fastes you need to look at the lamborghini VTTT because it has a topspeed of 255mph if you look at it on this site it will say 222mph but that is with out the turbos with the turbos its tope speed is 255 mph and can put out about 780bhp they where also thinking of puting a 7.0 or even an 8.0 in it and would give it about 1200bhp.
    Sites you should look at if you want good info.
    www.lambocars.com
    www.lamborghiniregistry.com

16. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

I am not so sure the VTTT will have the fit and finish of the Bugatti. The 16/4 seems to have way more class and refinement compared to the VTTT which seems to be too focused on power.

<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

This car is phat. You can say that the borghini is faster that the bugatti with turbo but ya ever think about what would happen if the put turbos on the bugatti. It would tear up the borghini but it doesnt really matter because they are all made by the same corp. volkswagon is the best.

18. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

Ok man, that damned Diablo VTTT weighs in at a hefty 3700lbs! There is no way in hell that that thing will go 255 mph with 750 HP when it weighs that much. Sorry to burst your bubble but that Diablo would have trouble breaking 220 mph!

19. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

This is for foogydoogy
    This car is phat. You can say that the borghini is faster that the bugatti with turbo but ya ever think about what would happen if the put turbos on the bugatti. It would tear up the borghini but it doesnt really matter because they are all made by the same corp. volkswagon is the best.

The Bugatti hAs quad(4) turbos and the lamborghini has 2

20. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

Yeah rusty, you go boy.
    Foogydoogy you should try looking at the configuration of the engine rather than just the power or how fast every car can go. There is a lot more to cars than that. Ever think about how much work it takes to make a car put out 1001 horse or 800 horse or whatever. Or even better, what it takes to let the cars use all that horsepower and reach that top speed...........little thing called torque.

21. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

the VTTT is NOT the best the 2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron IS!!!<!-- Signature -->

22. #22 Big Rob, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rusty11</i>
    <b>The Bugatti is a nice car and extremly fast but if you are looking for the fastes you need to look at the lamborghini VTTT because it has a topspeed of 255mph if you look at it on this site it will say 222mph but that is with out the turbos with the turbos its tope speed is 255 mph and can put out about 780bhp they where also thinking of puting a 7.0 or even an 8.0 in it and would give it about 1200bhp.
    Sites you should look at if you want good info.
    www.lambocars.com
    www.lamborghiniregistry.com </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Diablo VTTT only goes 222mph. I don't know where you got this "255mph" crap.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Lamborghini VTTT is the best

Im with Big Rob. There aint no way in hell it would go that quick, and even if it did i still wouldnt want one, cause its BUT UGLY!!!