Lambo's are slow ON THE UPTAKE

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by nicktraffic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. lambo's are still clocking "only" around 205mph and 0-60mph in around 4 seconds - fast but slower than the best.

I AM NOT BADMOUTHING LAMBOs!!!!!! THEY ARE STILL REALLY AMAZING SUPERCARS!!! THEY JUST HAVENT PROGRESSED AS WELL RECENTLY!!! OK?<!-- Signature -->

2. #2 Puk Fisher, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Re: Lambo's are slow ON THE UPTAKE

You're dumb for thinking that SC.net stats are true

The Murcielago has been tested and 0-60 is more like 3.5-3.4 sec. Later variants with long gear ratios will definitely hit 220+mph<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Lambo's are slow ON THE UPTAKE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lamborghini</i>
    <b>You're dumb for thinking that SC.net stats are true

The Murcielago has been tested and 0-60 is more like 3.5-3.4 sec. Later variants with long gear ratios will definitely hit 220+mph</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Now where did you get these stats that it can do 0-60 in 3.4? You cannot change the gearing and say it does this amazing accelaration then chang the gearing for top speed. You have to have it one way or the other. Nobody is going to test the murcielago with two different gear ratios and tell the best of both. Please tell me the magazine issue with these stats, I would like to pick up the magazine and read it myself.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Lambo's are slow ON THE UPTAKE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Puk Fisher</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lamborghini</i>
    <b>You're dumb for thinking that SC.net stats are true

The Murcielago has been tested and 0-60 is more like 3.5-3.4 sec. Later variants with long gear ratios will definitely hit 220+mph</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Now where did you get these stats that it can do 0-60 in 3.4? You cannot change the gearing and say it does this amazing accelaration then chang the gearing for top speed. You have to have it one way or the other. Nobody is going to test the murcielago with two different gear ratios and tell the best of both. Please tell me the magazine issue with these stats, I would like to pick up the magazine and read it myself.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think it was MotorMag...I'm still waiting for the MT test<!-- Signature -->