lamoborghini tractors

Discussion in '1963 Lamborghini 350 GTV' started by liav12, Aug 9, 2002.

1. nice one-liav12@hotmail.co.il-send some messeges

2. Re: looks okay do drive around town.

old supercars suck? since when?

3. Re: nice one-liav12@hotmail.co.il-send some messeges

do you want us to send you mails? or wtf is your mail doing in the topic????????<!-- Signature -->

4. This is more like it..........shoulda gone into production

This is one classy car, you must admit, dam i wish this had of gone into production, these cars are so un heard of (probably because its a concept)

5. Re: This is more like it..........shoulda gone into production

They did go into production - the 350 GT was the production model for this concept.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This is more like it..........shoulda gone into production

im not ususally a sportscar fan, i like the luxo-barges...but this car is so sleek and sexy that it won me over the second i saw it.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This is more like it..........shoulda gone into production

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from caddybadboy</i>
    <b>im not ususally a sportscar fan, i like the luxo-barges...but this car is so sleek and sexy that it won me over the second i saw it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yep, its definetly a looker.
    Italian styling at its best. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This is more like it..........shoulda gone into production

so? it never hit the production lines?<!-- Signature -->

9. TOO BAD UNIQUEST ISN'T A WORD

beautiful to say the least good to know that lambo deserves its reputation<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: TOO BAD UNIQUEST ISN'T A WORD

what do you mean by uniquest?<!-- Signature -->

11. was thi the first lambo?

coomon if this one the first it allready has 300 + hp!! woooww<!-- Signature -->

12. **** all u hatters this car is probably worth more than all the

its an old ass lambo. It's probably worth more than a small 3rd world country

13. Re: #$%# all u hatters this car is probably worth more than all

Hey...stand up, pull that thumb outta your ass and shut the hell up.

14. Re: #$%# all u hatters this car is probably worth more than all

A hatter is someone who makes hats.

And why are you swearing so much man? why are you so excited? and I don't care what it's worth, diamonds are worth a lot too, but you can't drive 'em!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: #$%# all u hatters this car is probably worth more than all

I'd have to agree with Mr. Popo, and the hatter thing. And slowing down on the vulgar would help too : )<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: #$%# all u hatters this car is probably worth more than all

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CARNUT</i>
    <b>Whats a hatter? can't anyone spell around here? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ahh! the return of the mad hatter!<!-- Signature -->

17. Even tho this car is SWEET...

It's not just the car, it's also the fact that this is the first lamborghini car ever created. Bizzarini and Ghandini began magic with this car. And now, we have the Murcielago, which is SWEET, and it's at the NAIAS, and i live in detroit, so i can't WAIT to see it!!

18. Re: Even tho this car is SWEET...

This car is better<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Even tho this car is SWEET...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mazda Mp3</i>
    <b>This car is better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I like the Vector, but ITS NOT BETTER! You can't compare those 2 cars - since they are worlds apart. Look at the years, and the PURPOSE of the cars. The Vector was specifically engineered to be one of the fastest cars - when this was to be a fast, tame, stylish sports car to compete with Ferrari's at the time.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: wow what a beauty,,,I want mine back

It certainly is a beautiful machine. What kind of dealership did you have?<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: wow what a beauty,,,I want mine back

This is pure class, elegance and masterpiece.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: wow what a beauty,,,I want mine back

damn what a sleek car!! this proves it all, italian cars rulle all ages!

23. Lambo made tractors?

WTF? Well, that certainly changed over the years...
    *glances over at Countach*
    Yep...<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Lambo made tractors?

They also tried to make heilcoptors but they kind of didn't fly so they went back to making beautful cars

25. Re: Lambo made tractors?

Lamborghini must just be interested in the engine business period. But they've come a far way and have a long road ahead of them. I look forward to see what they come up with in the future. And... I wanna see that Lamborghini copter<!-- Signature -->