lamoborghini tractors

Discussion in '1963 Lamborghini 350 GTV' started by liav12, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Lambo made tractors?

yea, Lamborghini was a farmer, became a mechanic, made tractors, became successful and began to make cars (thank god). and as a comment to the off roader, word is that it can climb a 70 deg. slope! woah.

2. Re: Lambo made tractors?

the only thing uglier are the stangs from mid 70's to early 90's<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Lambo made tractors?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that didn't know about the tractors. I wanna see that helicopter, too. And a 70 degree incline, that's impressive.

4. Re: Lambo made tractors?

how can you consider yourselves lovers of cars when u didn't know that lambo made tractors before making cars?

5. Re: Lambo made tractors?

yeah thats right, your not a car fanatic if you dont know the basic facts

6. Re: Lambo made tractors?

yea, they had really good off roaders also<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Lambo made tractors?

il cavelier lamborghini built tractors before the war and some millitary hardware during it. after he continued to build tractors and tried to get a license to build helicopters. he was denied the licence and so he stuck to building tractors. as a rich, and influential man he got to spend loads of money and enjoy the finer things in life. as the legend goes. one of these finer things was a ferrari. which unfortunatly had a problem with a clutch. lamborghini thought he had devised a way to fix the problem and asked for an audiance with enzo. during this enzo told him something to the order of you build your tractors and leave the racecars to me. so apparently this pissed off il cavelier lamborghini, and to show enzo he retooled his factorys and built this. they both built great cars but lamborghini never had the balls to take ferrari on on the track.

8. Re: Lambo made tractors?

Feroccio Lamborghini made his money in tractors and had his fun in sports cars. The money he made producing agricultural equipment was used to challege Enzo in the supercar market. Lamborghini isn't the only supercar make to produce tractors, however, as quite a few others have tried their had at reaping the fields. Porshe built a few tractors in the 50's, Delahaye was a noted truck/tractor producer when he began to make sportscars in the 30's, a few Rolls Royces and Bentley's have been converted to farm use (old cars, liek 20's and 30's to be sure), and Mercedes has always built tractor engines.

9. Re: Lambo made tractors?

Hell yeah they made tractors, and they were even damn good too.
    A great-uncle of me actually still has one, in pretty nice condition too.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Lambo made tractors?

Rolls royce now makes engines for airplanes too, the concorde has four of them<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Lambo made tractors?

Imagine farmer Brown bragging to his buddies: "yep yep yep... I gots me a lamborghini tractor... she'll plow 20 acres in half the time..."

12. Re: Lambo made tractors?

yes he made tractors...
    today I don't know if he still does, I only know that his/her dream was to turn manufacturer of cars, then he/she sold his/her factory and the bulls were born on wheels...
    he has his/her off-road, LM 600.
    did it already imagine a Murcielago in the muds or making works???

13. Re: Lambo made tractors?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>Rolls royce now makes engines for airplanes too, the concorde has four of them</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> What the hell do you mean they now make. They made the #$%#in merlin that powerd spits during WW11. And before that they made engines for comercial and racing planes. Know wht you are talkin about before you talk.

14. Re: Lambo made tractors?

And jetfire. Bet you didn't know that they sold two monster engines to. The russian jet company Mig, when they wanted to make race cars. Operation didn't pan out though. Rumor has it htey were monsters though good for about 1000 hp

15. Re: Lambo made tractors?

Yo, I got a pic from one of those off- road lambos.

<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Lambo made tractors?

I can't find anything about lamborghini helicopters on the lamborghini website<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Lambo made tractors?

Hell ya - The Countach, Diablo, and Murcielago along with all the
    others wouldn't be here without that little gem.(well-BIG one)
    Anyways, look at the funny picture...<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Lambo made tractors?

O.K. I found the pictures. (sorry for the poor quality...)<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Lambo made tractors?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rafael</i>
    <b>yes he made tractors...
    today I don't know if he still does, I only know that his/her dream was to turn manufacturer of cars, then he/she sold his/her factory and the bulls were born on wheels...
    did it already imagine a Murcielago in the muds or making works???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WRONG! teh Off-roader was called the LM-002. <!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Lambo made tractors?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Veyronman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rafael</i>
    <b>yes he made tractors...
    did it already imagine a Murcielago in the muds or making works???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WRONG! teh Off-roader was called the LM-002. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hey, not just the LM002! There was (and still is) the Cheetah, the LMA
    and the LM 001, 002, 004 and other versions of the 002' including the
    LM002 estate (upgraded inrerior, chrome bumpers and such...) and the
    LM002 Paris Dakar. <!-- Signature -->

21. Doesn't this look like...

Doesn't this car look like the front of a Jaguar with the back of a Posche? Shore does to me...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Doesn't this look like...

The front looks a little like a Corvette actually.

23. Re: Doesn't this look like...

I see Ferrari, I couldn't say which ones though.....Like that guy said the side profile is a beauty !! Corvette front yeah a little.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Doesn't this look like...

man who cares this a stylin car for sure. i actually like these older lambos more than the new ones.

25. Re: Doesn't this look like...

i see the corvette but i think i would have to say i the front of this lambo in the vette